Wednesday 12 March 2014

Need For Speed

I went along to a lovely, heartwarming film. I enjoyed it immesnely. Twas a bit sad at times. But more so angry too. As the lead character was let off, with a crime he had committed. The plot simply to the best of my understanding, Aaron's character describes another friend Pete as a "brother", who sadly is killed off. The film surrounds itself in Car racing, Drag racing or whatever yee all call it. The black guy  dunno either the character or actor's name as Davey Wavey says "God Damn". He's such a babe. Loved his tricks. Especially with  the helicopter and the car. But one thing that stood out in the film, was SCENERY. Oh god, it was like I was in heaven. Then there were moments when my heart was pumping like mad. Oh and to see Rami's cahracter butt naked, we gays we're all given a treat. Oh boy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2369135/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1


No comments:

Post a Comment