Tuesday 18 March 2014

Diary 18th March 2014

My latest of dreams

Todd, Crina and I are at a cinema.  Throughout the movie Crina is showing me her phone. Todd is getting annoyed wit da light of her phone.  I'm sitting across da Isle. I said to Crina: "err Crina I don't think Todd is happy."  She ignores this.

Am wit Brendan O' F at a cinema.  Its a Documentary film. I'm reviewing it as the film is rolling

On the way home cause I'm speeding cycling I don't have time to stop at my set of lights so I swerve into a different direction.  And what do I see is a shower room in da middle of da street. I take the opportunity with all my bits concealed of course to shower.  There is a talk going on too of which I see but don't know the speaker.

Dreaming of speaking to Bryan Dobson and his twin of which I don't know in reality if he has a twin. Bryan is a newsanchor or our National Broadcaster RTE.

Then when all the dreaming was done, I woke up and showered. Then got ready to do my normal errands as Crina would put it.

So I headed to the Post Office.

While I was on the way, I was thinking to meself the following. When I'm with Mom and Dad I feel homophobia still hangs on me. When I'm with Rels of which shall remain nameless, I feel like this quiet boy who ain't out, when I'm with me mates and of course Crina and my mates(ahem gay ones - hahaah), I feel normal as in being who I want to be with my Inflatables and my Scarfies. With my straight counterparts(those that I go to cinema etc.,) I feel normal as in I can be who I want to be. Why is this so? Well I'll answer the question, simply put. If they can't accept my sexuality I simply don't bother going to the afters(after the film).

So I arrived at the Post Office and did my weekly errands. Collecting my Benenfirst, Topping up my Savings Book and transferring funds to my Bills Acc.

So then I slipped into the Clean Freaks to find out about my Duvet. After many weeks from Take 1, to Take 2 to Take 3 to Take 4 to my lucky number Take 5. I finally got my duvet back. He of course apologised for the delay.

So onwards I headed home. Then for the past few hrs, I have been looking at the RTE News coverage of the St. Patrick's Day Parade from yesterday.

So then I headed onto Crina's for a few hrs. I on the way, went to Tescos to get the tobacco that Crina wanted. I wanted to see if they had Pure butter. They didn't know what I was talking about. They were foreign and making me feel stupid. The shop assistant who was on the floor, said whatever we have here even with hand gestures. So when I went to pay for my stuff, I asked the clerk. She was most helpful. She simply said no that they didn't have the brand. So then I went to Centra on Malahide Rd., to get her milk and the tobacco. I also asked these if they have Pure Butter. They didn't. So I just headed onto Crinas. Twas a nice pleasant evening. We looked at The Golden Girls. As always funny as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment