Saturday 29 March 2014

Diary 29th March 2014

Well today we being Mom, Dad and I had plans for to celebrate Mother's Day which technically is tomorrow 30th March. But with kids being in the way etc., and the fact that my Dad loves GAA on a Sunday. I got up with a horrible fullyish stomach. But nevertheless got up. I realised I had no pen to write my mom's card. So had to bring da card with me in the car and of course the pressie. I asked me Da for a pen to write. So I wrote the card and gave both pressie and Card to Mom. Then we all realised that I wasn't given an envelope which I found weird and only relasied when I hopped into the car. So we collected Crina and headed to TGIF Fridays out in Airside. We all had a great laugh. Til we got to the part of the bike. My mom wants me to cycle for protection reasons as she feels its alot safer on a bike than walking. While I totally gets where she's coming from, however I must protest for reasons of me being knocked down. I told her that Dublin where I live is a "deathtrap" as I was telling Gerry yesterday at the Outhouse. She clearly didn't appreciate this. She started getting in on the money act, which I totally hate. Crina got in on the act. Dad kept his cool and mouth shut. They both had cornered me into buying a bike for me a few weeks ago. So to be honest it was Mom and Dad's doing in terms of wasting money, so why do I feel like I wasted their money then. Well its quite simple. I wanna loose da weight to 9st 5lb. I was recently told for that to occur that would take walking and not cycling. But hey. Eitherway I enjoy walking. Have done so immenlsely. I will use the bike for when am with DublinFreeWheelers and and longer journey such as a cycle tot he south side now that'd be pushing it in terms of walking from the North to the South. I've only every walked 30mins. So we dropped by in there place. Stayed for a bit. However unfortunately poor auld Crina got a bit of a panick attack when she realised that her birthday is next week and to top that off, that she'd be seeing her nemisis Ailish. However I doubt that will happen. But I will be discussing this matter with the tomorrow.

So after a half nice half not so nice day with the folks, I headed by foot of course to the cinema to the Meetup. I just so happen to see that the Meetup had been scheduled for today but was moved to next week of which I did not appreciate. So I text the organizer to see what gives. He explained that alrhoguht the meetup in question was moved to next week, that he himself would be going regardless. I'm referring to Adam as the organiser of the meetup. I decided to head in to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier(Review here.)I was between two minds to go or not to go. I was gonna forgoe the money I had to pay. But what enticed me to go was to see if I could re-establish the problems that both of us have been having. I enjoyed the film immensley especially in iMAX.  Damn it was so fine. So then I wanted to try and reconnect with him as a friendly way.

So onto the next film of Muppets Most Wanted(Review here.). I totally enjoyed the movie. Singing to my heart's content. Before the movie itself started, we chatted or so I thought we were. He showed no interest in the Muppets whatsoever. To each is their own. However one thing I find disturbing is, that he initially asked what trailers were on while he was getting food. I replied one of em was Tarzan. I for some reason told him that I never heard of Tarzan other than a Disney character. He was gobsmacked. I've never seen the likes of it. Made a huge deal. He said it was some famous Character, fictitious might I add. Even after the movie, when we were going downstairs the escalators, he said that you not knowing who Tarzan was just outta this world. Something to that affect. Looks like antoehr person off my Christmas Card list. He wasn't making sense with regards the meetup confusion etc., Like put it this way. I had paid for the film in advanced(I'm relating to the first film). And he says he sent an email, but what if those who had paid for it in advanced, paid for it, then to be told that there is no meetup. He was taking great offence with my slowiness. One thing which I don't appreciate might I add.

No comments:

Post a Comment