Sunday 23 March 2014

Diary 23rd March 2014

PS. This post contains NSFW Content.

Well what a day it started off with. With the excessive dreams I've been having. such as me in a work place celebrating my birthday or something, An "Annadal" in New York City. That name appeared. Then nonsensically an undone bed has been done. in the work place???? I mean like what gives. THen a dream I've had for years he appears outta now where. I'm in a factory style work place. There's a nemisis running after us. Funnily this work place actually connects with the above dream of celebrating my birthday or something.

Then when I actually wake up, I go to shower. and close all doors because of the coldness in my apparent and me naked. So I hope in the shower as per normal. Then shortly as I'm about to clean Georgian Jnr., I wank it to make it big. Then not even hard, everything appears dim and blurry. You'd swear I was drinking of which I can honestly say haven't had a drink since 16th March 2013. Apparently it was because the room was far too warm, and I appeared light headed. Just before things get worse, I attempted to get cold water on me, but by the time got even near the coldness, I was too late, and I fell like ROboCop did. Review here. In the film, ROboCop was escaping and went too far, so they literally killed the switch and he dropped. Thats the way happened to me. I literally fell like a ragdoll ahem, RoboCop. mmm. Then when I attempted to get up again, I appeared to have dropped again. Then when I was conscious I woke up with such a headache. So I layed there naked trying to get more cold water. But everytime I had any water contact my head was so painful. So I looked around my surrounding found that I took a pounding to a wooden shelfing, some glass as in a broken hand mirror. SO then int he mirror I use to shave me chest, I saw that I had a huge gash on me head, and another the side, and side of the nose, and another near the temple. Now before the wanking was occurring, my heart was beating like mad. Perhaps the hot water etc., So I ignored the heart and wanked. But that didn't stop the heart getting worse. I've never experienced anything like this. Alot of thoughts, was going through me head at the time the accident occurred.

I was looking at TV, I mean who doesn't. hahah, when my mother arrived to leave takeaways with me. However she got a shock when she saw the blood stain still gashing. She though I was in a fight or soothing. All that went through my mind was she thought because of the sexuality. However be that as it may, we chatted about none other than food intake. I still protested that it was the far too much steam. She kept insisting that I get outta here, my gaf. She said that sh'ed have to tell Crina as it would be a big blow to her.

And boy when I arrived, did it blow her mind. So she tended to the injuries. It was quite painful as expected. So we looked at Mike n Molly and Alpha and Omega 3. So cute da film is. Mom and Dad had called down, I did notice however that Dad couldn't' stop looking at the injuries. Well it was bandaged up by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment