Thursday 20 March 2014

Diary 20th March 2014

Well today was to be of a quiet one. Tomorrow's gonna be a quiet a roller coaster for two movies. mmm. Can't wait.

I had a few interesting dreams. One of which was whereby am in a car and somebody in my car is shouting out words of interest. I then tell them, that guys this is where I used to live. The dream is in Griffith Ave.,(where I was reared).

Then on a separate dream, but relating to reality, It's Christmas time ie were exchanging gifts of some form. One thing that's quite noticeable thou is: That its int he olden days. ie not modern.So anyways, I come across a name on a list like J.R(something to that effect), and I say to a guy who's that? They ain't on my list in terms of knowing them. They have to be on my list to buy them a gift or at least to enter their home. This brings me to my reality topic. In that If a friend removes me from Facebook(Facebook being the center of all my social life style), I don't see the reason why they should be on my list on other sites such as Foursquare. I connect all my services and sites I'm on through Facebook. Anyone can if they do so wish add me on those services, that I sign up to, BUT if you remove me as a friend on Facebook you're gone on ALL sites.

So for the past few hours, I have been relaxing with TV and Booze Britain. andMusic Doucmetnary of SUsan BOye.

No comments:

Post a Comment