Wednesday 12 March 2014

Diary 12th March 2014

I woke from yet another mysterious dream of mine. Never ending. hahah.

Alan Shatter TD (Minister of Justice, Equality & Law Reform) sees me chatting to another politician regarding something and just about as I head off, he comes up to me and in a fit of manic, he says I'll do anything to get you a your citizenship. In a fit of disgust, I just walk away.

In a separate dream, I'm walking down towards Drumcondra, towards home, I'm in a flood  with the water up to me ankles.

Now can anyone tell me what up with these dreams which are nonsensical. I have been accused in the past of mental. Its a possibility of truth alrite. My therapist can't even comprehend it. Not even my sis who has been through hell in the past few months. Just don't get it. Are they trying to tell me something? I mean like a politician i dream of??????

So when I got over the dreams, I proceeded to head into town to see a film I had already booked. Need for Speed.Review here. I asked me friend Brendan S to join me. Twas lovely to see him in a bright bubbly mood. Lord only knows ppl need guys like Brendan. So we both headed tot he screen and both enjoyed the film. He exclaimed he wouldn't see it again. Thats his personal opinion.

I then immediately went to the ticket booth and got meself another one for to see Monuments Men. Review here. Brendan headed off to the Outhouse, while I continued to mask myself in entertainment.


No comments:

Post a Comment