Tuesday 4 March 2014

Diary 4th March 2014

 Dream

I'm in my apt then da cops n emergency services r outside. They ring my doorbell to see if everything's alrite. Of course everything's cool. My ma assumed otherwise. Then in a twist of faith the beach boys, yeah u's heard me, the beach boys are going to an event next door and one of dem asks me if I'm alrite. Den he sees a hot guy pic on my computer and says and I quote "We have something in common".

another dream:

Michael, Kathleen all chatting with me like da good old times. Ahhh memories.

Then I woke up with banging at my door, no surprise this time it was my sister Crina, who desperately wanted my help. I gave cups of tea, So when she left she was cool.

So onto my busy day(As per Tuesday), however with 2 extra ingredients which I will outline in due course.

So my first port of call was An Post, where I collect my weekly dosh.

It was then onto my Dry Cleaners to collect my duvet cover. I was shocked to hear that the duvet is not ready. Even after a week. I explained that last year, I had the exact same duvet back within a few days. He explained it could be to do with the weather or something. So I said ill try again on Saturday.

So with that in mind, I decided to head onto the Jewellers of which I discovered was right beside the Outhouse. So that's cool. I got my watch battery replaced. Twas quite expensive. So nothing could be done.

So then back to the Outhouse to initially to see the CCTV Footage from the night the bike was stolen. I bumped into a good old friend of mine. Dayne. Twas wonderful to see him, after such a long time. Oh and not forgetting to see my pal Brendan S. Twas wonderful to see him too. We joked, laughed to our hearts content. Then Declan K joined us. Twas a vibrant and wonderful outing alrite. A Tech person from the Office of the Outhouse was called by the cafe worker(of which I requested) to see if I could see the CCTV. I was explained that if I wanna see the actual footage, the Manager of the building(Tiffany) would need to be there in the building. But as she was off, I wasn't able to. However the tech person did tell me and noted that, the bike was a great struggle in being stolen. Then he headed down towards the city. So which proves that I actually had locked it. Which I was delighted. But still was baffled, how did he actually get away. Considering it was raining and wet and it was dark, the thief also had a hoodie, so he couldn't see the face. So with this information armed, I decided before I headed home, that I actually call into the cops and see what could be done with this information.

I den headed onto the Bridewell Garda Station. Eventually when I was seen to, the Garda on duty took down the extra information I was armed with in the Outhouse by the Tech person. The Garda told me that the Investigating Garda would get back to me.

So then I made a long trail of a walk to my home, but decided to head to the pharmacy to find out what's going on with the growth that's at the side of me. Starting to bugger me. I was startled to find out that its a possibility that its the due tot he lack of Vitamin B12. As a result of vegetarianism and possibly now Veganism. As I was heading home, I was pondering what could it be that I was lacking in. It couldn't have been strictly Vegetarianism as I have been one for just over a year now. So I den went onto figure out what could it be? I then realised that I had left out Yoghurt. Haven't taken it for a very long time. The pharmacist suggested an item, for 10 bucks. For 60 capusles, I find that a tad bit expensive alrite.

When I got home, I got myself brekkie, then I was chatting to a very good mate of mine, Brandon whom I asked does he know any food that would have B12. And to my surprise, he actually mentioned the Yogurt. Which I was surprised. So am chatting wit me Sis about this, so to this. Am baffled as to what to do.
On a different topic, in my latest attempt to troubleshoot why I can't download apps, I decided to just revert back to factory settings. So to backup my stuff, I transferred items and files using File Manager to SD Card. There use to be a way I could transferred items via Wireless. I'm baffled with this too as to what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment