Friday 21 March 2014

Diary 21st March 2014

Something for ye all to ponder. What a nightmare I endure that lasted 55mins. I'm talking about Dreams of what else that goes on in me life.

Both Crina and I are beside a train station. We are at the Crosspoint barriers to notify us that there is a train coming, and we may not pass the tracks. We hear a warning signal. We see a small train r so what we thought was so cute. The small "train" and before our eyes  a military plane is transformed from a cute train and comes up and points at the two of us. I, in a state of panic just through my Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S3 or what I've named it now is Sammy, on the tracks and they just literally have at it n start shooting as if it were a video game.  I'm in floods of tears. Even as I write this am in tears. I exclaimed "my phone".  The pilot guy came out with a horrible voice and went onto explain to disable location point. Something like that.
All that was going through my mind was but with the cell phone triangulation, whether or not the GPS or Location is disabled it won't make any difference. Another thing, that caught my surprise, why wasn't my sis in a fit. She was completely subtle, calm etc., Like anyone where there was a shooting, or machine gun or whatever should be screaming away like a sisssie and running a mile. My sis was just completely calm.

Separately
I'm in a restaurant with people, possibly a meetup. I ask for a soda or something.  However da waiter gets upset when I said not tea but soda.

Another:
Both mom and dad say we're heading out.  Somehow plans get really distorted as we're in a countryside possibly Wicklow(where my Mom is from). My mother goes into some farm house. Does something  apparently nice one as farmer thanks her by means of a hand gesture of thumbs up "country style" ie culchie

Another:
Something about Ros na Run. I look every where for "Evan"(Ros na Run character). Then shortly afterwards I'm ran after for telling a lie on FB. Cant remember.  But to do wit my scoliosis(of which I really have).

Another
I remember asking Pops why cant I see the men at the other side of the window. He said "reflection". IT was like we were in a box room. And the men are doing work of someform.

Last but not least
Now all these dreams occurred between 17.08 and 17.55. Something ain't wright. I'm shaking like s fruit basket. Tears coming outta me eyes.  

So when I was able to move around and got outta my shakes, or whatever yee all wanna call em, I got myself ready for tonight's movies. It was my intention to see both Labor Day with Brendan O' F and Starred Up on me own. 

I headed onto towards Cineworld. I had wanted to get  my sweat pants with Cuffed bottoms that I initially didn't want. The reason for the backwards, was the ones I have which are uncuffed, is as my dad puts it "Cleaning Griffith Ave with it" in otherwards, dragging all the shit, leaves etc., ruining the trousers. So gonna try these. However when I went to the floor of the sweatpants, I was met with a lovely model ie dummy. ie Mannican. I said I would get that as well. The shorts that were on offer, were a tad bit expensive but my size wasn't there. So I just got 2 t-shirts and a top and obv my sweatpants I was looking for. I was gonna get another scarf. However as the season is Spring, they don't sell it til next Winter. The clerk who was tilling the stuff for me, joked with me perhaps July they might start selling. hahah. She was making a point that the Summer in Ireland can be very unpredictable. 

So onwards to the Outhouse. However when I reached there time wasn't on my hands, I decided to just get a takeaway cuppa tea, as I had run outta cash. 

So afterwards, I headed to Cineworld to meet Brendan for Labor Day. Review here. As I said previously it was my intention to go and see my Babe Mr. Hottie, Jack O' Connell. After seeing him in 300: Rise of an Empire(Review here), I just have to see him in Starred Up. I learned of recently from Morning Edition that the term "starred up" simply means Young guy or person in an Adult prison. Twas quite interesting to learn of this. Anyways, I went up tot he counter to collect my ticket and at the same time, wanting to book for the next film after Labor Day, Starred Up. However it wasn't to be. I was explained that firstly as I lost my Card, I need a ID to show a photo of me, to prove me. He wasn't gonna let me in, I don't find him to be of best customer service anyways. So didn't expect much from him. Then when he saw I was a bit uneasy, he decided to let me in. So then I next asked if I could book the Starred Up film. He explained as the two clash, that it can't be done. I exclaimed I've done this in the past with other staff members. So anyways, I went up and met Brendan. Before I went into the film, I told him about a few of my dreams. He went on to explain, that one shouldn't dwell on dreams. I remember asking him how often does he dream. He said every night something like that. So then we both went into the film. 

As I didn't want to go home early, I decided to  head to see Need For Speed. As always I enjoyed the film. Brendan headed off home. I stayed on and went to see the film. Review here. So then after a wonderful night, I headed home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment