Monday 10 March 2014

Diary 10th March 2014

Today I headed with my intention of finishing my therapy. We discussed a variety of things. Of which one of them being TRUTH. I expressed that I was seeking the truth to it all, and knowing I will never. Separately I also expressed that "the fact I haven't seen my Dad, says that I don't know him as well, as I thought. ".  I then went onto say to him, the fact that when I came out, that I didn't know him as well as I thought. Which is kinda sad. But what can ya do. He asked me how's the gardening going? I said he don't want me. Throughout the session he asked me, "What do you think, I'm thinking?" In relation to the gardening, I said that Crina told me and explained to me that his Dr. told him to loose the weight to help his BP and suggested that he do MORE, yeah u's heard me, more gardening. Now I know gardening does help you with weight loss etc., but with a person who has back problems and stiffness in his knees etc., this just don't make sense. If you want a person to loose the weight, there are hundreds of ways like walking(oh boi). or whatever. And especially at his age, for a Dr. to suggest to him to do MORE gardening. Gawd sake man. So with this all in mind, just before I headed out, I then proceeded to inform him of my finishing therapy. But as I'm always the last minute guy, he preferred if I waited til I meet the next time to discuss the finishing up.

So afterwards, I came home, with the idea of finishing my recording of Dallas and Knot's Landing. When I got home my landlord was there. There's some work going on. He's still under the illusion of me moving out. I just don't understand it. His first question was "Do you have a place to go", So I proceeded to ask about the fire. and the alarm. So am waiting for him to clear things up. Hopefully soon. Eventually Frank and Co, came. The Electrician checked out the bulbs etc., of Kitchen, Bathroom and Heater in Bathroom. The Kitchen was found to be the Transformer had to be replaced. I knew it couldn't be the bulbs that I had. Cause they were brand new and yet they never worked. The Bathroom, he tried fixing it, he tightened the fixings and it was found that the bulb(which was brand new) didn't work either. So the electrician advised that I don't shake it or store in deep places where it can be shook. The Heater thou, couldn't be fixed as I explained they'd have to wait a few minutes perhaps a half hour. So they've come and gone now. So everything's cool hopefully. I just have to rearrange a few items.

So am now doing my last few Knots Landing episodes, before I knock off for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment