Wednesday 19 March 2014

Diary 19th March 2014

PS: BEFORE I CONTINUE, I MUST WARN YE, THIS IS AN NSFW POST.

Well today was quite interesting in what I learned. First and foremost, before I go anywhere, I normally get stuff required for where am going. E.g If i'm going to the Outhouse, I take my money, and my lacto free milk. If I'm going to the Cineworld I take my card, money as well. However with great regret, just before i went to bed, I searched everywhere for the card, couldn't find it. So I rang Cineworld Customer Care UK. I shall be getting my card in the post. However with that comes a financial corruption too, next month that is.

So armed with the a bit of sadness, came great happiness that I was able to change my name of the card, of which I only realised a few months ago. So I took the chance of getting them the change my name from George Coffey to Georgian Stanescu. The sooner I have my name changed on all my bills of which there's only 1 or 2 left, the better. I want nothing to do with the Coffeys which is kinda ironic when ya think about it. My uncle was a Coffey. Yet I grieved for  him. I guess I ain't a heartless bastard, as I thought I was. Then again who knows. I have been accused in the past. When ever someone calls me such, I usually reply simply saying "Yeah I know I don't have a papa(birth)". They hate this. I respected my Uncle no doubt. However with their religious beliefs we don't agree. Likewise on my Mom's side. So I've had to make a heartfelt decisions to just stick with my Sister who has been through thick and skin.

So with this new found information, I headed on to Cineworld. While on my way to the cinema, there was a few lads at a take away, and one of em, whipped out his cock. Boy was he a scorcher hottie. mmmmmm. He had it against a window for me to see. He must have been a ginger, as he had ginger pubes. I've felt like going over there and sucking him off. It was quite endowed(if my memory serves me right, that means big right????). Now what I'd like to ask meself first thou, is how da hell did he even know I was gay, maybe the pink watch, maybe with the scarf on me with my trackies. Who knows. I did notice one thing however, that everyone else was wearing some form of light clothing. However one thing, I should point out, that perhaps with my recent dietary change, that my body is colder than normal. My sis went trough he same thing recent months. She'd ask me if It was cold, and I say err no, quiet the opposite. She explained to me, that if you don't take proper diet, you're body ain't warm, ie, Food is Food for your body. Keeping it warm etc.,

So then I reached Cineworld. It took a few attempts for my Membership number to work off from my text. Eventually its all got sorted. Likewise getting the food. I didn't want the staff, seeing my hottie of a guy of my phone and off course, using my App Lock app I have installed. Anyways I got it all sorted, and headed on to see The Grand Budapest Hotel. Review here.

So after the film, I headed onto the Outhouse. I came across my mate Bernard. Twas lovely to see him. He explained about the dreams, I was quite interested to learn about the dreams that I have been having. I learned that dreams a person have, is actually connected to what your eyes see. While Bernanrd was up at the counter to get himself a cuppa tea, I overheard Joyce(she works as a volunteer) saying to him, that there was this guy Friar Allesandro. She mentioned the word "EAT". She was insinuating that Friar Allesandro is a hottie and sexy. Now Joyce who is in her 50+ gave me a great insight that there are actually straight people who are Allys. But fair play to her talking about a hottie of a babe. I just had to input my thoughts on him. I saw Friar Allesandro on The Saturday Night Show last week. He was also on Morning Edition this week. A singing priest. I explained to Bernard that he "came out" as a singing priest. Of which he explained to me that there are singing priests. Well I proceeded to say there's something special about this guy. Like why have him on both major TV shows. Perhaps its the fact that he's a Friar. Eitherway he's a babe. Bernard introduced to me his boyfriend Leon(Pls excuse the spelling).  Outhouse was quiet busy today. There was the Transgender group that is around every Wednesday well at least the last few Wednesday anyways. Most enjoyable seeing all the LGBT. Well Gays, and Transgender. Didn't see any Lesbian or Bisexuals. (Perhaps they could have been there, just not out). Eitherway lovely to see Outhouse so vibrant and busy. They then moved off. I saw David. Twas lovely and wonderful to see him. The last time I saw him(which was Christmas '13) he was telling me he was heading on a cruise in Feb of this year. He had a lovely time. I was sad to hear that OpenHouse(Ireland's HIV POz support network) from what I understood, is shutting down. He went onto explain that the Diocese owns it, and they are shutting it down. If I have misunderstood, pls don't hesitate to correct me.

So then I headed onto to see my 2nd movie of the night and see 300: Rise of an Empire. Review here. Just before the film in question started there was the preview of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. While that was on, people were confused, as to what was going on. This is about my 3rd time seeing 300: Rise of an Empire and everytime I went up, I was warned in advanced in case I was going into the wrong movie, that its just a preview. Of which was grand. But tonight, a member of staff(of which I was very surprise) with one of the customers came up to me and asked if this was a preview or was he at the wrong one. I said in an annoyance tone, that it was just a  preview. The staff member should have known, considering he works there. And secondly the customers should be told about the preview when they go to the screen or even when booking tickets.

However on my way home(great time to be thinking - hahaha), that if a person does not fit in with society or whatever, that we are a minority. SO to list in my opinion of people who are a: those of us who suffer from Mental Health we are discriminated against, sexuality(LGBT), Color of Skin, Race(Ethnicity), etc., If your not satisfiable because of your color of your skin or your sexuality or the country your from(Romania ur considered a ROma, China, Latino etc., or whatever there'll be discriminatory behavior. Now the reason I was thinking like this, is we the minority group should group up together and get together and fight back. Like a good mate of mine on FB a few months ago, did bring up a very interesting topic, namely a black person against our sexuality. Which is kinda funny when you think about it. He compared our civil rights(US anyways) to the Civil Rights Movements in the US, namely the slavery, racial color etc., So for a black person to go round preaching the bible or preaching gay is a sin etc., is quiet ironic don't ya all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment