Saturday 8 March 2014

Diary 8th March 2014

Kinda adorable when I'd have weird dreams. hahaha. But anyways, my latest is that my Mom is dropping me to a place. Something like a Jobs fair or some fair of sort. I am in some funny mood. Of which I don't know why. Then a quote I quite remember is "Oh crap I forgot my shoes to wear. Was in some funny mood. Den it was found they were just on the car floor?" hahaha

So when I got up. As my blankees are very sedating, I was totally exhausted when I got up. Then it didn't help with all the ringing of my doorbell. From what I could gather I think it was Maureen. So I went back to sleep. Then when it was time to get up, I realised that it would be very late by the time I arrive at the cinema. I was joining the Dublin Film Fanatics - the Meetup group I have been seeing movies with for awhile now. We were seeing 300: Rise of an Empire. So I said I may as well leave it. BUT then I realsied that as money was involved I may as well get my money's worth. Even though the Unlimited Card gets me access to free movies I had to pay €4.50 for the iMax version. So with this in mind, I hopped outta bed and headed for the cinema. It was my attitude that if I miss a bit of it, it don't matter. Yesterday I was between two minds whether to go to it or not and I just made an impulsive decision of to go as its a film of century they all talk about. So when I arrived I got my ticket and all and the food. When I arrived at the Screen in question, I was told that if I thought I was in the wrong film, I wasn't. They were showing a clip of the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier. So everything was cool. Was delighted. Review of the film here. So after the movie, we all got together and discussed the movie. So onwards and upwards we all moved to the Black Sheep where they all go(depending on the business, they go elsewhere sometimes). I headed off from the group  to head home.

However on the way, as I didn't use my coins(as I thought that I didn't have enough - I had used my card for payments for the food), I had enough for to buy my vegan butter and a few other stuff. When I went to pay at the self service checkout, I was stuck for a .01c. Just so happens that a member of the Film Fanatics was there, kinda weird. haahah. So he lent me the cent. so afterall the who haha, the full bill came to 7.02(with the help of the friend). My initial plan was to use the credit card to use the  cent. However couldn't find it. But anyways I paid up in full, However the machine/system kept insisting I pay up the full 7.02. Which I actually did, the machine kept counting down etc., when it got to 0.00, it actually reset to payment due of 7.02. This was so weird. The staff had to contact managers, supervisors, staff and more importnalty security.

In the meantime my mate Brendan O' F, rang me to see if he wanted to see a film. After much debate, we decided to see the 300: Rise of the Empire(my second time). So while we all had a laugh, we all enjoyed the film in all its glory. As noted earlier on in Tesco, I wanted to buy Brendan and myself food, but as I couldn't find my card, we had to leave it, and headed to the film in question. Before Brendan arrived, I asked the person who served me the food for the first film, he hadn't seen it, as I thought I left it behind. SO afterwards, I decided to try the food after the film. Brendan headed off to get the Luas before it closed. So I tried the food again, then I had to wait around til the movie in the iMax was finished(where I reaslied I left it there). So afterawhile, I checked out the seating in iMax, but to no avail.  So unforutnayl I've had to block and get a new one(this time, my second time). I explained to Brendan that ain't the best of NOT loosing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment