Friday 28 March 2014

Diary 28th March 2014

Well today I got up with a fresh feel with a ring on my door, of which I ignored as per normal. Its become a bit of a habbit of mine to ignore all family members phonecalls and/or ring doorbells. I mainly answer family calls if I'm up and about in my home. NEVER when am at the Outhouse or as I said to someone there last Wed, I don't answer family calls in my haven.

I proceeded to head to the Outhouse firstly to get a wrap and a cuppa tea. Twas lovely company. Quite a vibrant area. I saw Brendan S there too. Twas wonderful to see him after a long time. He was heading to see The Hercules film. I advised him to see Starred Up if he wanna see Jack Connell hunky. Review here..

So with that I proceeded to head onto Cineworld to see Muppets Most Wanted. Review here. On my way I saw a woman that something fell out of her hands. So I saw that it was a Leap Card. So I decided to run after her and give it to her. She got such a fright. I wasn't gonna do anything, but hey.

So after the above film, I headed back to the Outhouse for a cuppa. Lovely to see Gerry too. We chatted for a bit. One topic of area of interest, I forgot to mention was that of cycling. I had previously told him of the stolen bike back in Feb. Blog entry here. Ever since I was knocked down by a car, I have been a bit weary of cycling in the city. Its a deathtrap I explained. So I have been walking all over the city. I went onto explain to him, if I need to get to the other side of the city or its a fair jounrey then, Ill prob go along and cycle. I went onto say that I have joined the DublinFreeWheeelers. So Ill prob go along with them. He went in reply to say that's a good idea and a safer option. I said in reply if I know ama gonna b late, then I shall cycle along and of course if its a fair jounrey to get to.

THen was time to go to my next film of the day and my last - hahaha. Popped along to see Captain America: The WInter Soldier. Review here. I was advised previously that there are two shorts at the end. When I went to get food ie popcorn, I notced that my Cineworld Unlimited Card had disappeared yet again. So shortly before the film started, I exclaimed to myself and I quote: "I fucking hate this". I was referring to myself constantly leaving something behind, loosing stuff etc., Me heads all over the place. Carelessness etc., So after the movie, I decided to head to the previous Screen and have a looksie around, however no surprise. So I went to the security. He asked me for my name and I told him "Georgian Stanescu". He said something like "Roma". I said no, am looking to know if my card was handed in. He said he's a Romanian and that we could converse in Romanian. I said that I don't have Romanian, so if he could please look up and find if a card was handed in. So eventually he found the card. Was over the moon and delighted that I won't have to pay another €16, ahem if they allow 2 misplaced cards within a week.

So with that in mind, I proceeded to walk home to my wonderful abode.


No comments:

Post a Comment