Thursday 6 March 2014

Diary 6th March 2014

I got up to several doorbells, for once it wasn't Mom or Maureen for that matter. It was actually my Landlord. He rang several times and my phone. I didn't answer the door as I didn't have the energy. So he left, so I continued sleeping til my alarm. However the ringing of the doorbell re occurred. I said I better answer as it must be that serious. So when I answered the door with a sleeve bitten in bits and it in tatters and in my underwear, I opened the door to a bitching or as I said to my friend Brendan S, "bitchful"welcome, he said two hurting things. 1 of which was the alarm, of which I can't control.

The alarm keeps going off whether am in the apartment or not. All windows and doors are closed yet it keeps going off. When I take a shower it still goes off. My diagnosis or prognosis is that there's wind or vibration that keeps setting it off.

I just had to stick the above paragraph in, just to give the background. The landlord claims that the neighbors, the tenants the public are quite annoyed. Hell even he said that he's had a fallen out with some. Now as I only got up very groggy and the sun beaming in on my eyes I had one eye closed as my eyes can't take the sun too well. I always squint. And secondly he asked me whether my place was in tip top position ie cleaned up. I said I was in the process. And his response in a strict manner "This day week it had better be done up or else your out". I just didn't know what to say. SO I let him off. So when I went back to bed, there were tears coming outta me eyes, hadn't a clue what just happened. I then began to take in what had happened, and process the information. Few items came to light. The way he was saying all this stuff. He was saying it with a strict voice BUT with a smile on his face as much as to say he was being held at gun point. ie he had a nervous smile. And secondaly, the fact that someone let alone some people fall out with him, over my alarm going off. Bit O.T.T don't ya all think. And another, the other day I was coming home from the Cinema or somewhere I didn't hear my alarm at all until I reached right my neighbor i.e. 225. Now to say that the Tenants, the Neighbors the Public especially the public???? Now that's exaggeration. So this led me to think could someone else have been involved. By this sentence I mean, that my mother wants me outta of the apartment that I'm currently renting. As said previously I have no intention of ever moving out until I move to New York City, USA. My mother would do anything. She even set up a viewing so that I could go along to it for last Monday. Of course she didn't go as I wasn't going for obvious reason. So with this in mind, as I write this sentence, my heart is pumping like mad and beating so high. I just remembered that my Mom(which I pray to God I'm wrong), that she could have threatened my landlord(as they don't see eye to eye) that if he didn't get rid of me, that she would bring him to court over what he did to my sis(of which I won't go into detail). The fact that he was very nervous in telling me the above two items. And another item, the law in Ireland states that the Tenant must be given two weeks notice. Now he mentioned in his threat that I have one week to get my place sorted. As I said, I couldn't start defending myself, by asking him what up with his tude etc., etc., as I had only got up etc.,

So onwards and upwards with my head held high, I decided to forget about him,(or at the very least attempt to). and head into town to do my errands. My first item on the agenda was to head to Lids to get some clothing. When I arrived, as expected(I was late - nothing new, hahah) I was able to get a few items, but instead got a few grocery items.

As I didn't get the items I was looking for, I headed to Penny's on Parnell St. The items that I missed out on were Canvass Shoes, and Sweat Pants. I was wanting em so badly, so I went everywhere looking for them. As I was going around looking for the sweat pants, I came across an unfamiliar term. Namely "Cuffed Leg". Now I never heard of it, let alone what it is. So I looked at the legs and found that the bottom of the legs of the pants, were actually elasticated at the ankles. I didn't like the look of it. So I asked do they have any "non-cuffed legs" one. They pointed me to one but they were slightly bigger. So I had to have it and bought it.

While I was on my way into town, I had left my card behind to get my 4TB hard drive of which I was very disappointed. So then I decided when I get to the Outhouse I will have a look just in case u'd never know I may have left it in the bag. But then I realised that I may have left behind my milk(lacto free) as the Outhouse don't provide such. So when I arrived, I bumped into me pal Brendan S. Twas wonderful to see him. And I also saw Mike K. Great to see all. Shortly after a mate who hung around with one of the guys who worked behind the counter(of which he ain't around anymore), called in to say hey. I haven't' seen him in ages. WE were all chatting and got in on the act as one would say. One topic that disturbed thou was he told us a story. He had said that he was at a local shop and came across a gay couple. One was double the gay guys age to be his grandpa. Something like that. I clearly didn't appreciate this. Of which I didn't say anything. My idea of age, its just a number. Don't care what age the guy is. I had a guy who was 9 years older than me. So I don't get what the prob is. Some may think ur after their inheritance, there money, sugar daddy or whatever. One thing that struck me thou which clearly I was totally against. Again one is entitled to his/her opinion. He said that guys who want to have a guy younger than him, he didn't specify the age gap, may be going through a life crisis. And may want to feel younger if he's with a younger guy than him. Not my kinda opinion. While I was there, both Mike and Brendan were codding each other around with the wraps that the Outhouse now sell. Twas a great night to a horrible start.

So then I started to make my way up to Crina as part of my weekly visit to Crina. While on my way, I decided to pop into a local grocery store to see if they had any vegan butter(I doubted it, of which I was sadly correct) but anyways, while I was in the store, I was listening to the store radio. and the topic of discussion was sexism in the work place in particular applying for a job. Part of the discussion had a caller call into the show. The caller stated that he wanted to apply for a job of reception i think. Clearly the job stated "Only females may apply". I was appauled to hear of this. When he applied he was turned down cause he was male. Totally mad I tells ya. For security and legal reason the company/business in question could not be named. So when I arrived at Crina's I was greeted with a lovely smile and could sense there was my old Crina coming back. Twas a wonderful to see of this. As I had missed the EuroSong due to my Box being full then I forgot to record the repeat last Monday, Crina said to bring my PVT(which allows to record live TV to USB Device), and connect it up to hers and record away. However as her setbox is of SCART(which my PVT requires) was used up, so we decided to leave it altogether. Ill get it in May of this year, when the Eurovision Song Contest of 2014 is on. SO with that, we chatted and laughed. She could tell I was down over the landlord crap. Just can't get over it. When I told her about the landlord bull, she nearly choked. So to cheer me up continuously through out the night, I increasingly saw the Old Crina coming back. Which really helped. I'm delighted to see Crina again. SO with that in mind, we were looking at the Millers, King of Queens n Two and Half Men(Charlies Sheen). One of the Millers episodes of which I can't wait to see now, was where the main character (of which very strangely like our mother) was constantly knowing her surprise birthday. Crina said there would be a twist at the end. Of which there was. I was totally amazed.

So shortly before I left, I put it to her the following. See will yeeee get it. I was thought in Algebra that a positive and positive gives you a positive and likewise a negative and negative gives you a negative. However a positive and negative gets you a negative etc., etc.,
SO I put it to her the following. I began asking her the sum of 3 and 3, You get 6. Then 2 and 2 you get 4. I asked her whats the commonality. She didn't' get it. I explained that the answers are both Even. So then I asked her what is 1 and 3, you get 4. likewise 2 and 3 you get 5. I had been thinking of this while I was sleeping(apparently light sleeping). So to summarise:

Algebra:


  • PLUS + PLUS = Positive
  • NEGATIVE + NEGATIVE = NEGATIVE
  • POSITIVE + NEGATIVE = NEGATIVE
  • PLUS - PLUS = Positive
  • NEGATIVE - NEGATIVE = NEGATIVE
  • POSITIVE - NEGATIVE = NEGATIVE
Pls correct me if i'm wrong. My maths is a bit rusty. Haven't done maths in several years. So to translate to EVEN and UNEVEN;

EVEN/UNEVEN Numbers:

  • 2+ 2 = 4
  • 3 + 3 = 6
  • 2 + 3 = 5
  • 5 - 5 = 0
  • 2 - 2 = 0
  • 6 - 3 = 3
The above maths proves that what I was thinking in my sleep(when am not thinking about weird things - hahaha, I'm dreaming, if not then what else)I proven above that:

  • EVEN numbers = POSITIVES(+)
  • UNEVEN numbers = NEGATIVES(-)

No comments:

Post a Comment