Wednesday 26 March 2014

Diary 26th March 2014

My Aunt was due to visit my sis today. She leaves elsewhere now. I was going to take a tiddle. Funny, I said to myself, I bet she will leave something outside my place. BUT with persistence ringing of my doorbell. Now that actually did happen. How great minds think alike.

So after the doorbell, ringing, I got up, and showered. Again with the neck down, I can't have water on the head due to the injures I endured last Sunday afternoon while showering.

So then I headed onto Cineworld to see first The Grand Budapest HOtel. Review here. On my way in, I have noticed that I get odd loooks, as much to say that I m a tughie. Its quite discerning alrite. I'm no such thing. I can understand why the REAL toughies get such looks. But ME, ????

So after the film, I then headed back to Tescos to get a few items. I wanted to see if there was any new Free From range. The clerk didn't know what I was talking about. So I decided to get a few Porridge Flavors. etc.,

So then I headed tot he Outhouse, of which I realised that I forgot the milk. I was suppose to bring my little milk, the pyramid ones. Realsiing I left that behind, I was suppose to get some in Tescos, of which I also forgot. Hahha. So armed with this sudden realisation, I got myself a cuppa tea and a wrap salad. I noted that there was ham. I asked the lads that were there, that I understood that "Salad" meant lettuce, tomatoes and cheese MINUS the meat. They actually said that SALAD does actually include meat. There is no rule as per say. So with that aside, we had great laughs. They were also concerned with what had happened to my head. I explained that with "embarrassment", I was "self pleasuring", my Georgian jnr., and that I blacked out. However I did explain that my heart was beating like mad before the blackening and self pleasuring. However when I started the self pleasing the heart gave out, and literally collapsed. Or as I said in a simpler language for myself, The heart wanted to stop, but when I went to self pleasure The heart then says feck this am outta ere. So I collapsed like RoboCop.

So then I went back to Cineworld to see my babe: Jack O' Connell from 300: Rise of an Empire. Review here to see in Starred Up. Review here.

So afterwards I headed back home. And since been relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment