Saturday 15 March 2014

Diary 15th March 2014

Well I got up today with a view of going to a meetup for to see The Grand Budapest Hotel. Review here. Afterwards we all ascended outside the screen to wait for others to arrive out of the screen. SO we all went along and popped along to the nearby pub: The Black Sheep. We sat for about an hour chatting. More like small talk. There were 4 women and 3 of us(lads). We were chatting variously. I was most keen on learning about comics. I was made out to be of most weird guy. I've notice of late with Adam, that he's changed his tune on me. Not sure. It can't be because of my sexuality, cause he's known that for a while now. The first time I met Adam was at a meetup back then known as Cinema Craicers(Now known as Dublin Film Fanatics). After the film, we headed home afterwards and dispersed. However with him, the fact he lives in the South of the city, he was walking home with me. Somehow, all that was going through with me, was that he wanted a hookup or a chat in my flat or a cuppa tea or something. So shortly I remember before we turned onto the street I live on, I somehow I introduced sexuality. In that I actually said I was gay. From what I remember, he didn't mind. So as for showing a funny side or whatever, it can't be my sexuality that bothers him. I actually thought he was gay. Like he don't show it that's a fact. I forgot to mention also while I was chatting to Adam yesterday, I some how asked him about New York. The only fault he had of it was the weather. He does make a point, however I pointed out that Ireland's weather is so confusing. Like rain in the summer etc., snow in February etc., Whereas in New York, Adam pointed out that its extremely cold in the Winter and Hot and warm in the Summer. So while chatting, 3 of the women left early, and one was left. She asked me where I was from, I understand she meant where am I living. But she meant originally so I replied Romania. So then she went onto say that Dracula says Romania differently(of which I didn't know), I proceeded to say Romania in the actual Romanian language, and likewise the the word Romanian in the Romanian language. She looked at me as much to say you're so weird. I've never met this woman. Of the whole lot of us, we were all very shy, very weird looking. It was so unreal. Like we came out of a cinema, we had plenny to talk about, yet we were all struggling as to what to talk about. Its no wonder I rarely go to the afters as one would say. I was most enjoyed chatting with another guy Robert. He's basically me, before I came out. A young shy person. As I said above, I was so enjoying chatting about his comics etc., When Adam said I should know all about the comics, the superheroes etc., He was reacting this way when I asked him what you mean the 8 Avengers, something like that. He treated me as a weirdo. As in "You know... the 8 Avengers: Hulk, Spiderman etc., "

No comments:

Post a Comment