Wednesday 5 March 2014

Diary 5th March 2014

Got up today with a bit of groggy effect, as I was intentionally to pop into my sis with Maureen's Pasta of which I give to Crina as I don't trust Maureen with my vegetarianism. However I was hoping to get my clothes from Lidls(of which I actually realized that the clothes won't be available until tomorrow(Thursday)) and my groceries and not forgetting the 4TB drive I was hoping to resolve once and for all. However with that in mind, get up late and you get ur comeuppance of which I got. I got up too late.

So I just popped to my sis' place and then onto the cinema. Just as I was about to head off, Crina got a call from Mom to say she was popping down to get us a takeaway. As I didn't have time, I just left it there with Crina. The 3 of us were discussing whether to leave the Takeout/takeaway with Crina or whether Mom would drop me to my place then leave me half way to the Outhouse or whatever. As I didn't want Mom with in a walking distance of the Outhouse(the one place where my sanity lives) I was not gonna let her drive me near the building let alone the city. Oh she can go there if she feels like it, WITHOUT me. I go there for my sanity and to meet people. So with that in mind, she reminded me NOT to walk home alone and to be walking around the city in all hours. While I appreciate her safety amongst me, I did not appreciate the tone. It brought back memories of me and my ex. She knew exactly where I was and me Pops too. Yet I got several voicemails etc., worried sick. Then when I got home that time, they thought I was at the bottom of the Liffey. I mean like such pathetic excuse. But anyways the reason I mention me ex and the Liffey, tonight the way she behaved brought back that particular memory.

So when I waved Crina good bye, I headed onto meet my friend Brendan O' F for the film. We chatted for a bit. I gutted to learn that he had lost his job. We then continued onto the film. We went to see the film Ride Along. Review here. One of the aspects of the movie was gun control(of which I will get into in the review), I asked Brendan what was is opinion on what one of the characters had mentioned namely, the aspect of gun control making u more confidence in you. His reply was quite interesting in that, as Ireland don't have such issue i t was difficult for him to answer such question. So with that in mind, we both departed and dispersed.

On my way to Crina's, I came across a few fire brigades, didn't know what was going on, although I did smell smoke, funnily they didn't stay long. Then there was a drunk lad in front of me, which considering at an early time(shortly before midnight).

I headed back to Crina's to get the takeaway that I didn't eat, as I was in a mad rush to get to the cinema. So we chatted further. I ate my takeaway with grave difficulty. So I gave the rest to my sis. Crina told em she had seen Philomena(Review here). She was totally moved  by the film. Anyone who wasn't would wanna have a heart of a brick as I previously described of my folks.

So after a long day we departed and I headed off. And now relaxing for a few hrs of looking at the Days News, Dallas, Knots Landing and if I have the time any documentarys I may have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment