Friday 7 March 2014

Diary 7th March 2014

Well I woke up from an interesting dream yet sobbing dream. Not sure whats going on with these. One of the dreams is that I'm in the Outhouse, and that a death of a person has occurred. As I'm signing in for security reasons, we all break down crying over this person.

When I got up, Hit the shower, then set about getting to PC World to get my External Hard Drive before closing time which is 7pm. I was there in the knick of time. So I decided to get my microSD card to solve my storage woes for my phone.

So afterwards I then headed to the Outhouse. Twas nice and quiet. Lovely to see a lively bunch. Dave who woks behind a counter, said something that brought quite fond memories of the good old days. He mentioned that in the hey days, that storage on a computer you'd get 20GB, and on a USB stick you'd get "excited" for having a 128MB. Oh what wonderful night with great fond memories.

I then headed to Cineworld to meet Brendan O' F. Lovely to see him again. I always enjoy his company. WE went to see The Book Thief. Review here. He had seen it already, however he wanted me to see it. I was between two minds of whether to see it or not. Before we went into the film, we both came across a guy who was in a Politcial Party called the Progressive Democrats. I have known him for a long time in the party. However since I came out to him(of which I cannot remember how), his behaviors and body analogue has changed. Its like I'm trying to get words outta him. Afterwards, I I asked Brendan if he's like this to you. and unfortunately he is. So perhaps he's gonna be another dumpee. As I said to Brendan what can ya do. So after the film, we headed to his bus stop. We noticed quite alot of disturbance on the streets. Of which to date, I ain't sure exactly whats going on. But anyways, I walked with him to his bus stop. Antoehr memories was brought back tot he good old days. This time in the form of secondary school. I went to a private school nearby my friends bus stop. Opposite his stop was a bookstore called Reads of which is still there. I told my friend that I used to always pop down to the Reads on my lunch break and either look at magazines or more so buy them.

So onwards home, I headed on my hour long walk. Totally enjoyable yet exhaustive.

No comments:

Post a Comment