Monday 17 March 2014

Diary 16th March 2014

My one of a norm dreams.

I'm in my old place. Funny I had the same dream of this before. I don't seam to have put this particular dream up as I thought. Cause I recall it quite well. yet I mustn't have put it up on the blog. Some one driving mom's car. Michael Fina Silvia and Eileen get out the car in our driveway.  Eileen  not saying a word r smile and goes into Ailish. I hug Silvia.  I welcome all with open arms. Maureen heading to Donegal for some conference.

And another;

I had apparently said some not so nice stuff to Crina. Throughout out da nite I had apologise in an emotive hugging. I was hugging her continuously throughout the night while me crying my eyes out.

Then when I woke up, I got up and got ready to head to Crina's. I then realsied literally a few secs of closing the door that I had locked myself out. With that in mind, I rang my landlord, to let him know that I had locked myself. I left a voicemail, then a few hrs later 2 further calls. So when I arrived, I arrived to a warm welcome. We then looked Golden Girls for the night. I told Crina about me locking myself out. She wasn't pleased like who wouldn't. Crina and I were on call to Maureen. Maureen asked me what film to recommend. I said in a posh accent The Collector. She replied whats it about.  I said they collect The Bodys. She  misunderstood as in saying The Buddy. We cracked up laughing.  What a laugh. Tearful crying it lead me to. As I didn't want to bother Crina by staying overnight til the landlord came, I put it to her to try and get into my apartment. She brought 2 utensils to help get me back. I tried in vain all avenues. Until one of her utensils a kitchen knife, I decided to just try it. And low and behold it worked. I was delighted. So I got a cuppa tea for her. Then we both  headed back to her place for a further cuppa tea and Golden Girls.

What an interesting night. Great laugh with Maureen, Crina yet at the same time, sorry ass of a mind that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment