Saturday 8 March 2014

300: The Rise Of An Empire.

I enjoyed the movie emmensley. A bit too bloody for my liking, but what drew me back for a seconda time was the musical score. I just had to hear the drums. It was fantastic. I asked others of the gorup I was with, what did they think of the first movie: "300". They preferred the first one. So bottomline, Its best to see the first one, to get the connection. When I saw the movie the second time, with my friend, I began to connect the missing pieces. So the plot I can now safely give you all is very simple. Greece V Persia(Old name of Iran - I think). The actual sex scene, I feel could have been let out compeltly. No need for it at all for a movie let alone a war movie. I had the hots for the character(Of which I couldn't get the name). I IMDBed it to find it was Jack O' Connell who played him. As one of the movie reviewer puts it, There is alot of "testosterone". Oh boy there was every truth to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment