Sunday 6 December 2015

Diary 6th December 2015

Very mixed emotive feelings today. What I mean is that it all started off, just before I went to bed, I checked my Online Bank site, and I noticed that my Debt had been lowered from 100 to 30. So while I welcomed, this its not what I was promised or what I had expected more so. I had only gotten €70. Again I repeat, I am extremely worried about finance and cards etc., etc., and not forgetting pressies. and most imrportantly bills and Rent. That's yet to be paid. My rent will be paid on the double. :(.

So then I got the sleeve(nothing new - awwwwww) and whatever way I did in terms of having at at it, my neck hasn't been any better. So after my sleep, I woke up with a sharp pain in my neck. So then I woke up and got up for my First event of the Chrsitmas Season of concerts. Dublin Gay Men Chorus was to hold their Holly & THe Ivy concert in the Pepper Canister Church aka St. Stephen's Church. So while showering, I heard my doorbell ring. NEver did I thiought that it was my sis. heheeheh. So I let her in and contitneud showereing.

I then headed onto the concert. While it was most enjoyable, I was disheartedned that it had no decoraitiosn let alone a tree nor a crib. There was a wonderful resoudning rendition of O Holy Ngiht. it was so emotive. I even got teary. I even asked my sis why this is so. heheeheh. My LUmy let me down big time. I had about 2GB on Phone and SD Memory. Yet it contitned to say to me that I was outta space. So as such some videos got corrupted. Stany was none too pleased. hahah. During the concert, I got a thtrought taht I just take as much Ibuprofen to stop the pain of my neck. It was that bad. I then in the thought, am asked by Beaumont or whatever by Phsyciatric Staff why did you do this. I tell em SOCIAL WELFARE. While at the concert, I was telling Patrick and Eddie whom I joined for the concert, that I along with Dad n my Sis used to go round to churche's in the area, and look at cribs. Awww memeories.

On the way back to my sis from the concert, who was in my place, I stopped off at Supervalue in Talbot St., I was getting Christmas Cards for my mates on FB, and I noted €2.99 for TWO boxes ie €6. Hwoever the sales guy charged me €3 for both of em. When I broguht this issue to light a guy behidn me said some thing "....mate" as in don't be questioning it or hurry up or wahtever. So fearing for my neck problem, I was on the constant look out BEHIND me up to the bike.

Then I came back to my palce, Went to Centra in Fairview then onto Four Star PIzza. I enquried abotu Vegan BAses, he didn't understand. But he did know Gluten Free thou. So I contitneud onto my sis' palce with herself of ocuse. Whiel at her palce, I was applying for a new AIB Card, as I had lost mine. Which I will need now as I don't have a PIN Number anymore AND that I need to withdraw for myself, in terms of personal income. heehhe. I then also realsied that having a NEW Card number which I hadn't reaslied this, that I will be able to use a NEW card for to use on PayPal. PayPal had blocked my old Card. My sis had told me that a friend of the family, had been in contact with my birth mother. and as such was advised that I stay away from my mother for father reasons. What I mean is that if I were to look for her, that she'd be beaten up or soemthing. Before going to bed last night, I had told my sis, that regarding the Aboration Referendum that may be coming along in the next Governetm, that if a woman, decides an aboration becuase of DS(Down Syndrome), I'm agaignst that. If a woman has an aboration becasue of FFA(Fatal Foetal Abnormality - No chance of life in or outside womb), that woudl be acceptable. BUT int he case of a woman being raped, teh mother wouldn't want no contact with rapist, or attempt to grow a rapists' child, BUT with the child.....Now where my mother comes in is that, I have come to terms(potatnetially) that my mother may have been raped and that the fahter don't know. That she had the kid. Something to that affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment