Sunday 13 December 2015

Diary 13th December 2015

Well today was fairly quiet. Nothing major to report.

I was with my sis for most of the day. I had gotten up for my sis and more so fairly early for to get my Christmas Undies in Aldis in East Wall. So that said I also got pressies too. So then I came back to my sis in my place. I went to put up decorations ie the lights too. eheheheh. Then shortly afterwards, I got severe back pain sharp pain. So I was literally crippled for a few hrs. My sis when we got to her place, offered me Ibuprofen. I just had to take her up on the offer. I then told her that there;s a very strong possibility that I had slept walk. As I had old pillows atop Oneie my +Inflatables Stanescu . Now the weight of the pillows made it impossible for Oneie to start floating around or to be even budged. Yet when I woke up, there he was at the end of the bed, as much as to say that I had pushed it. It also was a contributory factor to my back pain I mean the potential sleep walk. Then we walked to her place, stopping in Tescos on the way. On the way, we bumped into Brendan who used to work as barman in Kennedy's, whcih I think he still is there. I just ain't. hahaha. Then onwards, we then looked at comedy, heheeheh. While doing so, I got another memory back. In this instance, I had bought my sis a doggie. She calls it Geoffrey. Both my sis n I were in town at the Annual Christmas Stalls in Henry St., when I bought it for her. Its also the same day, when I also asked Dad for MY savings aka €1000 at the time with him, He kept asking me "No Mom, I want him to tell me", and his growing voice tone was nerving me, So I remember telling everyone, I'm not gonna bother ie ruining the day for my sis more so. So then I remember Mom had a word with Dad  and he gave in in the end, thereby allowing me to get my €400 gadget which was an Archos media device something like that. Then when my sis n I came home, the amount of crap that came out of Dad's mouth when I told him the price in front of the Kelly's(The neighbors).

No comments:

Post a Comment