Friday 4 December 2015

Diary 4th December 2015

Twas an alrite day. Nothing major to report.

My day started off with meeting Mom to get new glasses. I got my eyes tested. My first port of call was to get my eyes tested at a machine. Then for further scrutiny. I then advised them of my eyes balls paining me when they go to do the air pressure. However because of the tears in the way and of course the cataracts, that I had to go and do the air pressure again.
ISIS enters my head once more when while being examined the eye obviously, we hear sounds and then the thought being she tells me to get undercover and not a eep outta me.

Then Mom treated me to a meal in Cornucopia. While there Mom and I were chatting hehehe, and I said I'd like to invite Mom into my life. heheheh and she replied by her saying inviting me into her life. I then said "oh you have been for 20 years" . hahha
Then I was trying to get water working, and I said to mom in front of waiter that he's taking the micky of me when he said to rub your hand in front of the machine. hahahah. I had hoped that Mom would get to see the LOVELY desserts they have. I have come to realise that I love Cornucopia's DESSERT NOT the main dishes. This is the SECOND time, I've left it behind. While there, I was due to get my Social Welfare back payments etc., however its with great regret(NOTHING new), that I didn't get it, still waiting. However my mental health ain't waiting. So my sleeves are their to hand. awwwww.

So then I came home and my sis was downloading. Then I headed on off to the cinema to go and see The Good Dinosaur(Review here). I decided to use the €80 I had left supposedly for Rent, but Dad's €400 will work for that for BOTH weeks. I then started my Christmas Shopping OFFICIALLY. hahaha. I got my sis her pressie. Then onwards to Pennys to get my Christmas Undies of which I couldn't get them MAINLY because of the wet weather.

So then I headed onto Outhouse. ehehehe. I learned that if Dinosaurs were NOT made extinct that Humans would not have been created. Thats such fascination. There were women screaming with laughter or whatever. I said to Jaimie, you can see why we don't like women, haahaha. David who works behind the counter was telling me, that his Crhstims is not as enjoyabel as it was a few years ago. As people die or waphtever or move on. Like his ideal chrisrtmas was when he'd invite pepoepl to his place or rwahtever and have a lash. However as people move on or wahtever, yeah you can see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment