Saturday 26 December 2015

Diary 26th December 2015 - St. Stephen's Day

Today was an alrite day. By that I mean, that my Dad's comments relating to my self harm was totally unacceptable. although it didn't help when I was late, but still his comments  are getting excessive. Dad had asked me what I get for Christmas. I said that my sis had gotten me Gillette shaving and my Dad asked is it the Razor or the Blades.

So then we headed to the house for a lovely meal, nicer than yesterday's might I add. hahahah. We then headed on back home.

So then I came back and resumed what I missed out on yesterday. I then took pics of my babes +Inflatables Stanescu heheheeh. So precious. So now when I get back from Todd's I'll be going to record my Santa's Christmas Inflatables. heheh.

So then I made my way to meeting Todd for to see Star Wars. Was great seeing him again. heheeh. However we were slightly delayed, due to me looking for my cash, then there was the lack of Luas trams. So we got a Taxi forwards and backwards. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment