Saturday 5 December 2015

Diary 5th December 2015

Today was overall a neutral day. By that I mean, a negative AND a positive. My day started off when I was failing to continue sleeping at 5ish. I had awoken after another dream of ISIS. This time, I'm in a room, then the French kill one of ISIS' own and they in turn kill one for the French's.

So I woke up in horror to my new baby Christmas. I then just stayed on in bed, hoping to sleep, but just couldn't. So I then began to plan out of night. It was my intention that I go to see Krampus in Cineworld. However, I wanted company. So I started ringing around. I rang Ronan, - His excuse was he was rehearsing for a play, something like that. Then Andrea - His excuse he was going to a party or something with his Italian friends. However the welcome I got was unreal. heheeh. I was bemused. He said HEY, something like that. He has in the past thou asked for me, indicating he knows something's not up. I then continued ringing Todd. His welcome was not appreciated. haahah. I then went to ring my sis. In the meantime thou, I had got a call from my Mom, inviting me up to her place as she was worried about my place getting flooded.

So then I headed on up to Mom and Dads. On the way thou, I headed to Tesco to look for Vegan Mince Pies puddings etc., etc., However that wasn't to be. So I continued onto, Mom and Dad's. I had a nice meal and chat. Dad fixed up my bike. The brakes wasn't working. Then I headed onto my sis. She was feeling lonely like myself. heeheh. We chatted further. While chatting to her on my phone BEFORE going into Mom n Dad's I got a quick flashback of a nightmare I endured while lviign with Mom and Dads a few years ago. I was doing a AAT Course(Accounting Course) at the time, one night, I woke up when I was actually boxed in the face. And that particular night, I stayed up, and NEVER went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment