Wednesday 9 December 2015

Diary 9th December 2015

Well it was a nice and positive day, for once in me miserable life. hahaha. It all started when I got up for Social Welfare. Of course it started off with my Mom ringing my bell, to get me up outta bed. hahah. That said, I continued onto Social Welfare to go to Supplemental Welfare Office to hand in my form.

So I waited around as needed. Then my number was called. I then handed in my form. The Officer then proceeded to tell me that as I was NOT in a job, that I wouldn't not be entitled to it. However he quickly changed his tune when he inputted my PPS number into the Pulse system. He told me that I required specific documentation. He said that my Landlord has to fill out a form AND the Doctor aswell. So I rang the relevant parties ie Doctor Kelly for an appointment AND my landlord. My landlord said he'll ring me before the Weekend to come out to fill out the form.

I then headed onto first pay Franky for BOTH rents, weeks ie €260. So I did my business. Then as htere was too long a line, well more so there was a couple, who had little to know English, AND there was an elderly man at both machines. There was one staff member helping both of them. So I jstu stayed until my cell allowed me to transfer funds. As it did, I didn't bother waiting around. So when I went to transfer, the AIB site asked me to input a message to the Recipient of the Funds aka my Landlord, I simply put "Apolgiesi for the delay, blame the social welfare".

I then headed onto collecting my glasses. I was delighted with em. However the minute I put em on, I immediately got ditzy ie dizzy. heheheh. Even as I write this I get oncurring headaches.

I then headed with delight but still being cautious. I then headed on off to my next test. As I said to my sis, I'll go to Drumcondra An Post just to piss them off. Seeing as they's piss me off. Why not. Well as it happens, there was a different guy altogether albeit, I know him, alrite, but still. So I just went about my business. Well LOW and behold my cash was there, the €155 that am owed for TWO weeks. I was so happy. So I got stamps, cards AND my most important TV License stamps.

So then I headed to my sis, as she wanted me to collect a package for her. I then headed off to her place collected a slip of paper, I had parked my bike at Charlemont Rd., so that I could just simply head off quickly instead of the usual place of whereby I park it at the gate. However when I came out I got the land of my life when I thoguht my bike was stolen. Well the laugh I got outta of it. hahaha.

So  then off to Lomond Office to the sorting office. The guy was most rude. He went as far as to say is she my shagging friend. Something like that. I told him its none of his business. I told him, she's my sister. But he didn't believe it, so I just headed on off.

I then headed on up to my folks. To mainly to hand the bag back to em AND to see my new glasses. I had a nice meal. When I arrived, Dad was in Pauline's doing business. So we looked at the news then of which both were sleeping or dozing. It was a bit abnormal that Dad closed his eyes. heheeh.

Then I headed on home in torrential downpour of wind & rain. I was soaked to the skin. So I showered to avoid getting a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment