Monday 14 December 2015

Diary 14th December 2015

Well so far not bad a day, heheheeh. As per my weekly schedule, I didn't go to bed. heheh. But as well as that, I was doing my catchup on TV shows. So I did my recordings. I was to go to the bike shop to go and have it repaired specifically the brakes.

So Mom collected me at the bike shop and brought me up to there place to get documents printed off and finished off the documentation for the Supplemental Welfare Allowance form. SO that said, on the way up to Mom n Dad's, Mom wanted a few of HER errands done. One of the errands was to post letters that Dad had written to his relatives and friends for Christmas. Well one I was most NOT prepared for. I was sifting through the cards and all had stamps on the envelope. Now what I find most surpirsing is that he was POSTING to a neighbor of his ie Ailish n Noel. Now he's wasting money of .70c on a stamp when they live next door. So my point being is that he is harping on about me wasting money on Westwood, yet he's doing the EXACT same thing. Kinda ironic if u ask me.

So moving on, then I started the printing on at home in their place. I in the meantime rang Sky to move over to Sky Broadband. However as I had forgotten the number one possibility of the cause of delay: aka Christmas. So what I mean thou is that when I was signing up, They would have to come out to install Fibre. If I were to go Standard, there would be no Engineer required, However as I wanted the Fibre, I was required an Engineer. And even with that, I would have to wait few more days to gain access to the Internet with Sky Broadband. So then  afterwards, I headed back to the kitchen table to get soup etc., I then rang Franky, again, and he this time answered the phone, yippppppeeeeeeeeeeee as Zelda Spellman from Sabrina says it - hahahaa. So before I headed on off home, Dad asked if I had cash for the bike repair. And I said I unfortunately didn't. so what a lecture that came outta of him. He said that me buying presents is silly or something to that affect. I was looking at Mom getting a bit anxious and I told Dad, look just quit it, for Mom's sake. I told him, I would NOT have gone near him had Social Welfare not gone near me. Even if it were during the year, I still would not have gone near him cash wise I mean. So I then headed on back home to be in time for Frnaky. Then when he came, he brought teh form back home. I had hoped that he fill the, form out there and then, however it wasn't to be as it was to do with the Accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment