Saturday 12 December 2015

Diary 12th December 2015

What a busy day it turned out to be.

I was initially supposedly go to the Dublin Ukulele Group or Collective. However I couldn't find em. So I quickly checked the Facebook page. As it happens due to the weather, they cancelled it. Now when I went in it wasn't too bad. However I since learned the weather was really bad earlier in the day when I was in Bed. hahaha. So I took the Opportunity in actually getting a bit of the Christmas shopping. As Ailish later on said and Dad always says to me, Christmas ain't gonna wait for me. So that said, I decided to continue USING my Rent money. I had told Dad yesterday that I do have the Rent cash, which at the time, I did, however Christmas is around. So I went around firstly down the Christmas Stalls on Henry St., then came back up then headed to collect my bike to go and "collect" my Christmas Dinner. However it wasn't to be as they didn't have any to sell. Then I looked around and found some fabulous items. Like my Vegan Butter, i see was there, my Violife, awwwww yeahhhhhh. I then headed on off to the Christmas Market outside the Bank of Ireland. Looked around there. On my way to collect my bike, I went to see if Edmund, Evelyne and Glo(Gloria) from Vegan Ireland were there with their stand of Anti-Fur against Barnarndos selling fur. So as they WEREN'T there, I decided to ask if the cute bunny rabbit is made of fur. I went in their with a shameful face of a betraying back more so, and at the same time, frightened that one of Vegan Ireland might catch me in their. When I went in their, all I could see was dead animals with the amount of fur. Considering its a charity shop, I thought they'd sell ANYTHING, like my sis' teddy which I bought from St. Vincent De Paul, was sold into St. Vincent De Paul hence where I bought it. So when I learned that the bunny rabbit WAS made of fur, I was totally distraught. So with that behind me, I then continued onwards towards the north of the city. Looked around.

So then when I was finished with all the looking and shopping, I came back home, afterwards, wrapping up presents etc.,

Then afterwards, I headed up to Ailish n Noel's as pers schedule. We had a great chat. We chatted about their family and my love or more so pining for em, like Kathleen, etc., etc., Then when Ailsih asked about my birth Mom, I started to get a bit agitated nothing major of course, but still. I asked if I were to be diagnosed ewit whatever, would they think anything differnet and when Noel said "You're one in a million", I felt so wanted, in all my life.

So witht aht said, I headed on back home. heheeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment