Monday 7 December 2015

Diary 7th December 2015

While looking at Sunday AM, they did a peace on ChristmasFM. The Christmas Radio whereby they only play Christmas tunes. I remember there was one Christmas, whereby I was playing the Christmas tunes, WHILE putting up my decorations in my old bedroom at home, at the same time from Christmas FM, possibly also the song Winter's Tale as well while I went down to dinner or something.

Well what a wholeheartedly emotional today turned out to be.

First off was a user on my Facebook account, got me blocked for so called profanity. ie,, So my sis or my self posted a pic of an puppy or something like that. This user posted in HER native tongue, which is a pet peave of mine, that I HATE. So after awhile, I replied to her, firstly DEFENDING my sis' honour and secondly that I hate when someone speak THEIR native tongue, expecting us to Google Translate. The fact thou she has PLENNY of English, yet she had the gaulls to speak in her tongue"!!!!, So when I confronted her, I logged back onto Facebook and I was told that my comment had been reported for Profanity or whatever and that I would be blocked for 3 Days from posting. THEN I tried Poking. Same to no avail. !!!!!.

Then it was time to start my day, just before I headed to my appointment of Employment's Support Officer Christine, I received a letter from Social Welfare stating that my rate for Illness Benefit is  €84.50. Now thats a hella lot lower than my original rate.  So then I continued onto the appointment. Christine asked me how's tricks. So I just had to let rip what was going on. She just didn't know what to say. She recommended that I go to Citizenship Information Center in O' Connell St., for advice etc., and to investigate about the Supplement Welfare Allowance.

So armed with this information, I then rang my sis and my Mom. Mom invited me up to there place for to settle this once and for all. Its been going on far too long. So then I got started by heading up to Mom and Dads BUT with doing my errands first.

Firstly was to go to An Post to check if their was any cash AND to get stamps. No surprise there was NO cash. So I got my stamps. Then I rushed back home, and then got and posted my cards. Then afterwards, I headed up to Mom n Dad's. Mom was going to collect my sis when I had arrived. I had told Dad, that the sleeves were getting the worse of the treatment and the towellys. To the point they ain't being worn anymore in public let alone his house. The whole time I was up there, I was being treated as if I returned back tot eh family tree. ie when I had blocked Mom n Dad previously and I'd come back, that I would be welcomed back and treated as such. So the whole day we were balancing between Decorations AND sorting my issue out as well. So Mom drove my sis and I to Social Welfare in Kings Inn St., My sis and I were for once treated to a lovely guy. He explained everything. Few questions still hanging. But still its something. So we headed back. Filled out the Supplemental Welfare Allowance form. So hopefully that'll come through. Now my sis and I calculated a few things. It was confirmed that yes indeed I will be getting €84.50 + my Rent Allowance has now been added back. I collect him at the post office and the €84 will be sent to the bank automatic. So adding €84 + €77 will get my €161. Still missing out on €101. So hopefully I'll be able to get it. So the Supplemental Welfare Allowance will balance it for me. Then afterwards, Dad and I got MY decorations down. hhaahaha. So Mom left them down to myselace. heheeheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment