Thursday 3 December 2015

Diary 3rd December 2015

Well today was not bad a day. I had gone to bed quiet early. hehehe. Today was the day for the decorations to commence. Oh boi. heheeheh. Dad collected me slightly earlier than anticipated. heheeh. I was there handing him my TV to see if it can be salvaged ie the stand aspect, in my underwear. I was looking for my other sock. hahaha. So Dad and I drove to collect my sis.

We then went to the house. We took down the decorations outta the attack down to my sis' old bedroom.

Then afterwards in order to get my glasses for free the test at least, I was required to fill out a form and then hand into Ballymun HSE Health Centre. So Mom dropped me there in treacherous weather conditions. I was then told that the form would be sent back out to me, which prob wouldn't arrive til Tomorrow or Monday. As I needed it for tomorrow's Eye appointment.  I then made out by saying "I kinda like needed for tomorrow's appointment.". So the receptionist, put me onto a person likewise same thing, and then the person came down to me to go and stamped what she needed and then gave the form back to me.

So then Mom and I drove back. I continued on with the decorations. hehehehe. My sis was doing the tree, while I was with Dad.

So Mom dropped me back and my sis too. It was unfortunate thou that Dad and I couldn't sort out the TV. As it happened, the Bezel part of the TV had literally BROKEN completely. So I ain't sure exactly what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment