Wednesday 2 December 2015

Diary 2nd December 2015

Well what a day so far that has happened all within 3-4 hrs. So mind blowing as I'm about to explain.

It all started when I went to my sis' aid. As reported she had done up her hip or slipped or whatever. And she needed my aid. So I went to meet her in An Post. And then afterwards, she on the way wanted a break. So I suggested to sit down somewhere to rest. However she and I went into Green Land Café for a cuppa. Then we continued our journey on wards to her place. While there, I got a sudden realisation that we would be visited by Mom. As it happens, that exactly happened today. This is about the third time this has happened. I was gobsmacked. Like the first was when I knew Social Welfare were gonna take something off me, which happened, then YESTERDAY when they took EVERYTHING off me, and now this!!!!!!

So Mom dropped down for to drop shopping down to my sis which she didn't know I was there. So that said, we went to the car. We had a brief chat. She was on her way to see Colette her sister who as I also reported suffered a MiniStroke. She is currently residing in a Home place kinda thing. Mom wanted to find the facts relating to my NEW benefit known as Injury Benefit which as I understand is NOT permanent. So both Mom and my sis encouraged me to go onto Psychiatric services to get onto Disabsilty Allowance. However while I again STRESS Mom meant well and STILL does, that she mentioned a soar spot. Even my sis said that I went pale as yellow. My sis reassured me that I don't have to divulge EVERYTHING. So that would mean I leave out +Inflatables Stanescu , +Puppys Stanescu  and my Sleeves. mmmm to ALL btw. What I'm saying here as long as I'm getting Dsiabslity Allowance, that I have to engage with the State ie get a Diagnosis of Depression or whatever.

Well after a harrowign day but more so a REWARDING day by helpign my sis. Twas a great Rewarding experience. heheeheh. AFterwards, I was checking my Sex email account which I avehnt'y for awhile. One email was troubling thou from Google. It stated and I quote "New sign-in from Internet Explorer on Android". Now firast things first AUTOMATICALLY this don't make sense. Android and Microsofot(deveopers or makers of Internet Expleorer) do not fit in the same sentence wella t the very least Internet Explorere. FOr Legal reason this cannot be done. YET I got an email as such. So I clicked on the link. It then went onto say WINDOWS PHONE. AGain FURTEHR confused. Now obfiously Internet Expleore is the defualt browser on WIndwos Phone. So Google advisedthat I checkq ue out my Public IP Addres(Whcih obvious I will NTO provide). If you're the Governemtnet you have your own Tools etc., But anyways, my poitn being I attmepted to find out "What is my IP". Google provides a wodnerful tool to find my IP ADdress from the Carreir or ISP. Now on the 27th I was with Barry then before then, I was going to ligterealry repor my account being HACKED. LIek to reset password or wahtever.

No comments:

Post a Comment