Friday 25 December 2015

Diary 25th December 2015 - Christmas Day

Well after a horrible night of lack of sleep consistently. several thoughts of which some included my sis of which I won't go into details. On my part thou was that my thought was my mother telling  to fuck off out of her life kinda thing. This continued on for the night.

Then I was due to get up for mass for the very first time since I came out. However it wasn't to be. hahahaha.

So then it was time for my ritual self harm, nothing new. Then I headed on out to meet Dad n my sis for to head up for the annual Christmas Dinner. We then sat down for dinner. I wasn't too impressed with the dinner. The dessert mmmmmmmmmm was lovely. I brought the Christmas Cake AND the Red Velvet Cake. I got this exact cake in aid of Marriage Equality, last April when my sis and Mom were celebrating Maureen's birthday. So we then looked at Mrs Brown's Boys: The Christmas Special. Twas hilarious.

I then came back. It was my intention to stay up like I would on a Sunday Night, however it wasn't to be. hahahah. This was because I actually grew tired from all the going around my babies. +Puppys Stanescu and +Inflatables Stanescu I'll explain.

When I got back, it was my intention to do a Christmas Message from Puppys and Inflatables. To do this, I had to first find em, which was by means pretty quick, heeheh, but then on the video, I showed my viewers each Puppy etc., likewise the Inflatables. Some inflatables thou had to be blown up thou again. Hence my tiredness. So I just hit the hay. Then after the video, I took pics of my puppys as well, just before I went to bed. I was too tired to take pics of my beloved babes Inflatables.

No comments:

Post a Comment