Tuesday 15 December 2015

Diary 15th December 2015

Today was not bad a day. Nothing outta the blue occurred. hahahaah.

It all started when Maudy rang my doorbell heavily. So I went back to bed. Then I got up eventually. I had a doctor's appointment for the doctor to fill out a form that is one of the requirements of the Supplemental Welfare Allowance.

So then onwards and upwards to collect my rent allowance of which was Double Pay and then I headed onto to the bank to lodge money for the bills. I then continued onwards to hand in my Certificate to Store St., I then headed onto home to get ready for my sis tonight.

I was looking for various items. heeheh. Then on the way to my sis, I went to get pressies for Colette, and my Dad for his birthday AND for Christmas too. Then I headed onto her place to wrap up the pressies AND at the time had hoped to Address the envelopes. However it wasn't too be as last night, I had created a Report in my Access contacts database and exported that into a PDF and saved it on OneDrive. However even that didn't work, as it would not show up on my phone. So that was a bummer.

I was watching IrelandAM on my TV. They are currently have a competition of whereby the viewers have to guess "What's In The Box", in the lead up to Christmas. The presenters give out clues on the hour of the show. Today's clue's so far is as follows: Sir Walter Ralaeigh introduced this, into Ireland. The second clue was that They are categorised as Queens, Records and the Rooster are all varieties of what Vegetables. and the final clue of the competition:  This veg is more fondly known as The "Spud" in Ireland. Now I thought Sir Walter Raleigh introduced the Tobacco in Cigarettes. Well who knew about the spud, hahaahha. of course the answer is Potato.

While going through my blogs I subscribe to, one Blog post was of interest that brought great memories of my Cell Phones usage. heehhe. It was based on what PRE-Android phones ie NON-smartphones. My very first phone was a Panasonic GD35. I remember I didn't want a mobile phone at all. heheeheh. However Mom n Dad insisted if they wanted me for anything. I got it for my State Examinations aka Leaving Cert year. I remember that I was actually wanting the phone so that I could text. I would only get the numbers of guys I found cute. ehehhe. Now obviously I wasn't out or anything. But hey. I even went as far if they know how to text instead of calling. Then I also remember that I had only gotten Nokia 3510i, which was a color screen. I remember walking home from some place late at night, I had the phone on display. I held it so tight. I had only finished a class of the ECDL. I really adored this one very much, til it got stolen. So I bought another one. Even that went down a manhole. I was working for a company Noel Hughe's company - my relative I see on a monthly basis. heheeh. , ahahah. Another one got stolen. I then got myself a Nokia 7310, something like that. This one was not bad. It was a very highend one. My former friend Noel Kenny, recommended it. I remember that when I was looking up specs, that a USB is was a vital thing where I wanted to connect to the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment