Tuesday 8 December 2015

Diary 8th December 2015

I awake from a weird but frightening dream. I had two other frightening dreams, but I just don't recall em. The one I do recall is as follows. I'm in a room with a female friend of mine. A knock or a doorbell is heard. I go to answer. He holds me hostage. My friend comes to my aid when she threatens to shoot the guy.

So I awaken, supposedly to have done a few jobs from yesterday. So my first job was to go to Social Welfare to go and hand in my Supplemental Welfare Allowance form. So I went to Desk 29 as per my usual routine for Questions or as I call em "Information Desk". He told me to go to Desk 31, for the Community Welfare Officer. So I went over there and queued up. The security man gave me a ticket. So I waited. While waiting thou, I noted thou that time was not on my side, when I went to check the time. It was 14.52. Now I had a Dr.'s appointment made for to get back into the Psychiatric services due to my ongoing anxiety issues goings on and my return to sleeves as well.

So then afterwards, I left the social welfare, as like I said, time was not on my side, So I raced towards the doctors to get to the appointments. I first got my Inter Cert then went to the Doctor, Doctor Kelly. So he asked what can he do for me. I basically wound it down to go to back to Dr. Kilduff. So he asked that I elaborate. I told him that my income has been disrupted, etc., etc., and that I just can't deal with it well as others would. I told him of my sleeve comfort AND my banging of my head to get solace and comfort. So he suggested that I perhaps have Anxiety and OR Personality Disorder. He explained that it would be very difficult to diagnose as "I fall within the cracks".

So afterwards, I headed onwards to head towards to go to Social Welfare IN Store St., I went in and the security guy told me to go and put it in the letter box. Now last week, I did the exact same thing well more or less handed it into a guy.

Then I headed onto An Post in Drumcondra to see if my €155 was there for me to collect which is my two weeks worth of Rent Allowance. However it wasn't to be, added as well saying "You don't get money everyday".

So then I headed to my gaf to get my sleeves AND my sis' food and then headed to her place. We watched plenny of comedy of means of Mike and MOlly and King of QUeens.

No comments:

Post a Comment