Friday 9 October 2015

Diary 9th October 2015

Today I got up with a view of doing a few errands. hehehe.

Following is what my intention to do today.

An Post
Lidl
Meteor

I then set about doing the above errands. Firstly was to withdraw €30 for tomorrow to buy the Vegan TShirt. I need €20 for the TShirt and the €10 for the food etc.,

So then onwards to Lidl for to get Oil mainly, however the 5L isn't available anymore. So I got the next best thing the 2L. hehehe. I also discovered that the Bolognese ie Tomato Sauce is actually Vegan. So I was so happy. The tomato Sauce I bought in SmallChange is very bland. Just adding water wouldn't even help. hahaha. So I said why not.

Then I headed to Meteor, that I ask if I'm able to get an Upgrade. Imagine only after a few months. hahaah. When I arrived, there was a quiet, not too bad. So I joined. While waiting there was a foreign possibly Pakistan or somewhere in the Oriental Continent, THere was a lad being served, I over heard him saying yeah I "can register online", something like that. Now the sales assistant did not hear him or not understand him, I not sure. There were several thoughts, going through me mind. I was getting frustrated to the point that I would exit out in frustration fearing that he wouldn't understand me. BUt as it happens, it wasn't too bad to a certain respects. He kept asking the lad beside him, for assistant. So perhaps it could have been his first day. You'd never know. When I was next, he asked for my Name and number and other ID specs such as my Address n DOB. He was very soft spoken. So when the other sales person saw I was getting impatient, he told me I'd have to wait til next 19th Oct ie 10 days. So I quickly asked if they sell Windows Phones. So they told me where to go. So I then looked at one of the phones and thought, it might be time for me to change over to Windows OS. I'll have to make up my mind in the meantime cause I am fed up waiting for Android Updates ie Software Updates. Like Google announces a beautiful OS everytime, I look forward but instead I am tearing my hair out waiting and waiting. Like I think we get it about a year or so after the announcement. Apple get their updates almost immediately. Now I can obviously understand with the different Manufacturers, and their crapware aka known as etc., but a YEAR???. I'm not sure exactly thou how long Windows Phone users' Updates takes to get to their phones. I'm sure it ain't as long as a year thou. We can only leave in hope. hahha

So anyways after that, I then headed to the folks to mainly to hand over the letter from the Citizenship I received the other day and the shopping bag, I got from the groceries that my folks got me. heeheh.

WHile looking at the news there was an advert for a documentary of Rugbys guys in a wheelchair, whereby they try and put their shoes in the shoes of a Wheelchair user. Donnacha O' Callaghan, was one such user and while trying to get up a kerb or something, his wheelchair went back ALMOST hitting his head off the concrete. Well the shock I got, my heart says I.

NEWS

AAA and People Before Profit have done a merger.

Facebook have introduced on a trial basis a REactor button whereby Users' instead of jst clicking LIke, users' will now be able to React with Like, Love, Yahhh, etc.,etc., Ireland and Spain are the first countrys to get such a feature. Facebook CEO introduced this feature last month or previsou month.

No comments:

Post a Comment