Saturday 31 October 2015

Diary 31st October 2015 - Halloween

Well very much positive than the previous days. heheheh. As I didn't sleep a wink whatsoever the previous night, I was a bit groggy to a certain degree. heeheheh

I had since gotten a voicemail from Mom saying we'd be going out for dinner in the National Botanic Gardens(Review here). We headed on out. Afterwards, we came back for a cuppa. I was between TWO minds. WHETHER to go to Ailish n Noel's for Halloween OR to the folks for Halloween. THe fact that I had seen Mom n Dad I was half thinking going to Ailish n Noel. However as I had seen them already last week, what would we talk about. ahahaha. Then also I was WANTING to celebrate Halloween with a Barn Brack. haahah. As there was no Brack with Mom n Dad, I decided to head to them. ANd then again I hadn't texted Noel as I hadn't his number whatsoever.

So to make a long story short, I decided to head to Mom n Dads with Barnbrack. BUT before all that, I was to meet Eoin n Clan ie the Dublin Cineworld Craicheads for to see Spectre(Review here). So I chatted with them all. I mistaken a guy whom I understood to be dressed up as a Witch, so instead he dressed up as a cowboy. hahaah.

So after the cinema, I headed on back up to Mom n Dad's. As I couldn't find a Vegan BRack :( I just got any brack.

No comments:

Post a Comment