Monday 5 October 2015

Diary 5th October 2015

Today was an abnormal day. Normally I stay up as part of my ritual. hahaah. However Dad was a bit anxious in getting the letter sent down to Tipperary. So as reported, I headed to bed instead and got up for 10am. I got ready and headed to diarrhea. Then we both set sail. heheheh. We headed on down to Rosanna Road, Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary. We were looking for the place and good old Android came to our aid. So we dropped in the letter.

So then on the way back, we went to Brian Boru Bar & Restaurant(Review here). When we reached Tipperary Town, I was so shocked to see the derelictisim of the town ie Rural Ireland. It was as if we were in Northern Ireland where I passed when I was young going to Burtonport, Co. Donegal to go to Arranmore Island and the state of it aka the British Govt are not funding it.So then on the way back I was chattign with him while he was driving. From Politics as in why FG etc., keep repeating "Brought this country to its knees", Dad makes out that its an Election thing in that hoping that the Fianna Fáil followers will leave and vote for Fine Gael etc., etc., I then asked him what are his thoughts on the Northern Ireland Troubles relating to Northern Ireland and the British Govt etc., He said if Cameron wanted to get rid of it, he would do it in a shot, however the Loyalists and the Unionists are beholding to their King William etc., On the way home, I was seeing the following signs:

M7
N
22.5 etc.,

Now Dad was telling me that it stands for the following:

M7 - Motorway name
N - Direction heading ie North
22.5 etc., this number kept decreasing, he wasn't sure what it meant. It could be the amt left of the current road name, I ain't sure. Then on the way home in the car, the radio was on. There was a segment that caught my eye, in that it was erotic stories. There was a woman voicing it. And when she said the following: "I ripped the tracksuit bottoms off", I began to get aroused. hahaaha.

Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment