Monday 5 October 2015

Brian Boru Bar & Restaurant, Cashel, Co. Tipperary

My Dad and I headed down there for business purposes. The area is very well cleaned and laid out. No complaints about it. Staff was very nice and friendly, which I appreciated it. heheheh. Now while the menu was all but Vegetarianism, I asked she accommodated quite well.

I had the Tomato and BASil Soup and The Toasted Wrap.

The soup was exquisite. It was of creamy consistency served with two types of bread, brown and white bread. So lovely it was. heeheh. The bowl was a square kinda shape.

Then along came the next door of the Toasted Wrap. This came with a heap of salad, wedges in a tin can and the wraps in question. In the wraps itself, there was further salad.


Tomato and Basil Soup


The Toasted Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment