Wednesday 28 October 2015

Diary 28th October 2015

Today wasn't too busy. I was meant to go to a Meetup in Dublin Food CO-Op. As I didn't have enough for the event, I decided to skip it. More so I couldn't get outta bed. hahha.

So with that, I took to the bed for a few hours. With this came not bad dreams, but confusing too. One being my sis' puppys in a mine kinda place. I know for a fact she has them with her, but the cream which I now know she has, I could take and keep.
Another being, I'm at a cliff edge with another guy whereby we are expecting device, and we take it aboard.
Then finally which was most weirdest, to date, whereby I'm in a new home, with more than one rooms etc., AND my +Puppys Stanescu has joined me BUT NO +Inflatables Stanescu wonder what happened to them in my dreams??? hahaha

Nevertheless they ain't going anywhere. BOTH +Puppys Stanescu and +Inflatables Stanescu are apart of my life, they have been for the past few years now. hehehe

One of the Tech articles I was reading, brought great memories or whatever u having urself, hahaha. Microsoft a few years ago was handed down a ruling by the European Commission whereby the Company must provide its Windows Operating Systems's Users a Browser Choice. Apparently this was to go on for 5 years from 2009 - 2014. So now user's would be faced to choose a browser they wish to use, but NOW after 2014, Microsoft can go back to Offering Internet Explorer as its own. And as the article says "Until they discovered Google Chrome"

No comments:

Post a Comment