Friday 23 October 2015

Diary 23rd October 2015

Quite a mixture day today was.

I had several loud bangaings at my door to start. My Aunt(Nun) claims that my landlord Franky has been trying to get contact. I dispute this fact. If Franky wants to get contact he don't go through my relatives etc., he goes through me. He has my cell phone number. Even if he has my old number, I can get access myself personally. However I then found out later on that he was trying to get in touch with me at my door. Of which I hadn't' heard anything.

So then I got ready for to head out. heheeh. I only realised that it's Noel Hughes's birthday is tomorrow. So with that in mind, I had my mind in getting a  €1 scratch card, as I overspent on groceries this week. So then I headed on off, first to Aldis to see if I can get a few flower bulbs, but as it happens they didn't have any. He first thought I wanted light bulbs, he being the guy I asked initially. So then I headed back to Tescos to get Butter and the scratch card. The salesperson told me they don't sell any at the counter only at the Self Service. After me queueing up all along. I was under the illusion that scratch cards were always sold at tills. Apparently not. hahaha. So that done,
I headed on off to the Outhouse. where I was greeted by lovely lads. haahah. I went upstairs to Men's Night. Stan was asking me if I miss being with O' Farrell at the Cinema. I was saying yes/no etc., then again with his barring it don't help. Ronan was commenting on my hairstyle saying that he had spread across on Social media. hahaha. The lads were wondering how was The Queen of Ireland.

Afterwards I headed onto see Pan(Review here) in Cineworld. heheeh. There was a beautiful smell of nachos or something. It was heaven. I was wondering if Cineworld are selling new nachos or something. hahhaah

No comments:

Post a Comment