Wednesday 21 October 2015

Diary 21st October 2015

Well what a day I had. The most anticipated day, came. In that I was to collect my new Lumia ie Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE. Oh boi. Now I haven't opened it, am so eager. hahaha. I intend creating a new Video series known as Unpacking. What happens is I record myself opening up the packaging and setting up the device at hand. It will be uploaded to Youtube in due course. I have now changed over to Windows Phone Mobile Operating Systems. As explained in the blog entry of recently I was getting fed up waiting for a big fat Operating System Upgrade ie Update. I questioned the guy this. ANd he was very happy to accommodate me by stating as this is a Original Microsoft Device. He went even to explain that he enjoys Windows 10 on his Laptop.

So as you can see I can't wait. So to get started, I then got ready. Did my last selfies of the old Sammy 2. Awwwwwww. Then afterwards, headed on off to Meteor. I was greeted by a lovely very cute guy. mmmm. Then we got down to business. By that I mean He handed me over the phone. WHen he asked for ID, I got slightly nervous, in that I didn't think he'd accept my Cineworld card. Which was unreal. He just wanted to ensure I was the same name guy. So I told him there's a photo at the back. heheeh. Then as I said above, that he was telling me that he really enjoys Windows 10.

Now I was due to see The Queen of Ireland for half 7. So as such, I said I'd put in time and go to Lidls to see any Vegan frozen food. I did see cereal products for Vegans. So that's a plus. hahaha

So then I headed onto Outhouse, whereby I was greeted., with lovely bunch of people. Bernard and his "middle leg" ahahaha,, Patrick saying that "when I saw his phone, that I had said to him, that I had that when I was a kid". He saw that I was very uncomfortable, and just joked. Whether I actually did say, remains to be seen. He recalled this at the Gloria Christmas Concert a few years ago.

So then I headed on over to the screening of The Queen of Ireland over at Cineworld. There was a guy with his Boyfriend or these days known as Partner. He was very cute. He looked very familiar thou. So I quickly looked up Jamie Bolger(Dara's friend), who is supposedly have moved over to the UK. That said thou, it don't stop anyone from travelling. haahah. So I quickly looked him up, however with his settings, I couldn't really gauge. hehehe. It took the format of the movie in question and then Q&A. I thought the Q&A would be held in the Auditorium. Cause shortly before the movie started, a member of staff told us to wait around for the Q&A, and I understood he meant that maybe Panti herself would appear, I ain't sure. However it wasn't to be. The film thou in question, I was impressed. It brought along his HIV status which I was most appreciated and most agreeable. By that with my Hep B status, no guy wants to go near me. So with that I was delighted. Like aht goes through his mind when with a guy or hook up or whatever, I have the exact same thing. Then the referendum, The Marriage Referendum. One aspect of the film, featured Rory aka Panti Bliss being interviewed by a British Chat show host. For the TV Viewers, they feature a beautiful image of the Samuel Beckett Bridge. However we the viewers of the film at hand, saw what the interviewee ie the guy being interviewed in this case Panti, he was in a  Pokie of a place. I was shocked and appalled. It was unreal like. Do they do this with anyone like. Like "The boy who lived under the stairs" ie Harry Potter. Like I'm watching an interview with Gerry Adams on Six One, by Brian Dobson. Behind Gerry Adams, the viewers see a nice enough image of Leinster House BUT is Gerry Adams himself in a pokey of place. With a cup of wathever on a WOODEN might I add table or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment