Tuesday 27 October 2015

Diary 27th October 2015

Not bad a day, hahaha.

I was awoken by my sis, which was a good thing, as had she not. I would have NOT been on time for the dole. So I quickly set about getting ready.

I got the dole, then handed over to AIB to do my business there. hahah. I then headed to SMall Changes to get my weekly supply of Vegan food. Today I didn't buy too much, as I didn't have enough for the week. As I intend going to a meetup tomorrow night, then to Sweatbox event on Friday Night. Haircut on Thurs and then Cineworld to see a film with the Cineworld Craicheads. While at SmallChanges, I was about to buy a Vegetarian popcorn, which I was surprised, but Peadar stop me in my tracks and I replaced. heeheheh

So with this in mind, I headed on back and my sis and I were looking at tv while she was downloading. Mom dropped down food to us. Twas pleasant. heheeh. I then dropped my sis back to her place. Further chats were had. I was chatting with her relating to Sky Broadband and comparing prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment