Tuesday 6 October 2015

Diary 6th October 2015

I got up showered and all. I then headed out after Will & Grace to go and do my norm errands. hahaahah.

My first was to get my dosh. Then into AIB to lodge it. Then onwards to the next errand which instead of bringing the bike, I decided to walk to SmallChanges. Got my weekly groceries, I then realsied that I left my tea behind. hahaah. I needed it badly. I then realsied that I mightened have enough for the laundry. So I counted out my cash of about 14.50.  So I was cool. I had minimum €15. Then afterwards I walked back to the Clean Freaks where my laundry is. There is a new person there. She made out my bill was 32. Of which I was shocked. hahaah. She knew she made a mistake. She read the wrong number. That said, I went with my laundry back to my gaf. hahaha.

I then headed to my sis for our bi weekly visit. As always pleasantries with comedy etc., with Golden Girls, which got me thinking did Blanche's Paps cheat on the mother etc., etc., Will & Grace and King of Queens too. I was there the whole time matching my personality with the characters. hahaha. I'd be Will in Will & Grace, Dorothy in Golden Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment