Sunday 11 October 2015

Diary 11th October 2015

Got up late after being exhausted from the Sleep Out.

I rang Maureen to confirm the meetup for Thurs. She told me of a dream she had of where she would be invited for a cuppa, the place all redecorated etc., Sadly not all dreams come true I said

I rang Mom to reply to her missed call or Returning her call. We chatted then when she said Good Bye, we got a great laugh. hahaahah. So in future she'll say Cheers. hahahah

I then headed onto my sis. I brought my own food and we had a feast whilst looking at Golden Girls n Everybody Loves Raymond. hehehe. I told her of a wonderful time I had at the Sleep Out last night. hahaah. When I headed to my sis, which around 8pm, it was bitterly cold. The exact same coldness as 4AM, hahaah.

News

Taoiseach Enda Kenny "My intention is to have the General Election in the Spring of 2016 and I see no reason to change that", has pledged that the General Election will be a Spring Election in 2016

A family of 10 has been killed in a fire. 5 Adults and 5 Children were killed in a blaze. It's thought a spark set the fire. This occurred in a travellers Site, in Carrickmines, Co. Dublin

A shootout has occurred in Co. Louth. a Garda was shot dead and another person. The Garda who was shot dead was the 88th Garda to be killed in the line of duty since the Foundation of the State. Its thought to have been a Murder suicide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment