Friday 2 October 2015

Diary 2nd October 2015

Before I went to bed, I encountered a lovely post from a friend on FB whereby travelling on a train for to see America from East to West from Coast to Coast. 

Westwood to go and if I know of anyone with a beard for Movember.

Airtricity guy comes and says do you know what Unit PRice am being charged. He cheekily says as you can I'm from Airtricity. I said first I can't see what company you're from and 2ndly I've no interest in changing. Then he headed off as in being insulted or whatever.

I then got ready to head off to see The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials(Review here). I headed off to the Outhouse to pop my head in as one would say. hehehe. Gerry himself was there. O' Farrell joined us. He was upstairs with Men's Night. I then headed off to the film.

NEWS

9 People shot dead. 7 injured. 2 critical ill in hospital. They were asked if they were Christian, and if yes, they would see God in one sec. The gunman has been shot dead by police. He had spoken support of the IRA. He was a British then moved to US as a baby. They occurred in ROseburg, Umpqua College, Oregon, USA. PResident Obama has called for tighter gunlaws. He has spoken of "Routine", as in its the same same Columbia, Tucson, Aurora, Charlestonw, Newtown.

Brian Friel a Playwright, has died of natural causes at the age of 86. He wrote the infamous Dancing of Lughnasa and Philadelphia Here I Come. I'm almost sure as well he wrote a book relating to the IRA. I could be wrong. But am almost sure. He died in Greencastle, Co. Donegal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment