Sunday 18 October 2015

Diary 18th October 2015

Today was quite an enjoyable day. Although I told my sis of a horrid dream of rape of a good friend of mine. As far as I recall, he was being recorded of being raped. And I went back to the perpetrators' house and broke the tape by pressing a stop button and some other button. And my mates parents trying to tell me he was being raped etc., etc., Then the mate's relatives got involved. Something to that effect. She saw it in my worry face. And I wouldn't mind I had actually told myself NEVER go back to bed sleeping, how true is that. Like the reason I says this is that I was left awoken as my Lappy was left on the whole night as I was trying to download a very cute singer from Turkey whom I came across on a mates' profile on Facebook. And also I was trying to do ....... So I had to leave the lappy on. While doing so I was struggling to sleep,, however I woke up for a leak and then went back hence the above dream. So then onto some pleasantness I treated my sis to some Vegan Home cooked Pasta and Tomato sauce. So she was doing downloading and I was entertaining her with some of comedy I had. heheeh namely One Foot in the Grave, Saved By The Bell and Taxi. My mom in the meantime came down with some food, and then after a few hours, I then headed with her to her place and then came back.

While looking at SundayAM on TV3, I only realised that Killian O'Sullivan who does TV reviews for the week, that it's the same Killian from Fair CIty who played Lorcan(Carol's son). He sadly was killed off from the show. He's been on the TV3 show for several months, yet I only noticed today. hahaah. Nice one Stany!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment