Friday 16 October 2015

Diary 16th October 2015

Not bad a day today. hahaaha. It started off with me hearing a knock on the window, twas my sis calling down to me earlier than anticipated. So we had a chat and she did her downloading. hahahah. Whilst the chatting, about her nemesis Ailish and Noel, I was pointing out to her that it's Noel's birthday on 24th Oct, then all of a sudden out of the blue a memory of my dream just came flashbacking. It was the most weirdest ever. Had I never said anything about Ailish or Noel, It prob would never have came out hahaha. But was just freaky shit it was . The dream in particular was that Brendan Doherty(Ailish's father) comes towards me while he wearing his suit and tie. It has got me thinking the whole day whether or not anything "happened". You'd never know.

Then I went back to sleep for about an hour or so. I keep forgetting to turn off the alarm from Sammy. He woke me up at 19.11. So I went to sleep again for the CORRECT time, hahaah of 19.15. So then afterwards got up. hehehe. I was to meet Emil for to see Pan(Review here). I wanted to get a paper ie the Independent, however they had none left. Then I went onto a shop behind the cinema to see if they sell any papers. So then I went to the Outhouse for a brief second. Now O'Farrell lives a voicemail, I ring him back. No answer. Then I head up to Men's Night, few said hello including himself, yet he doesn't attempt to catch hold of me. hmmmm. So then I headed back to the Cinema to meet Emil. hahaha. We chatted briefly. He was tired and exhausted.

Then after I left Emil, I decided to check out if the bronze statue of Mrs. Brown is there. I had seen it on the Mrs. Brown's D' Movie Facebook page. However it wasn't to be. So I headed on home.

When I got home, I wasn't feeling myself mentally in this case with all the going's on with O' Farrell more so and then the Food vibe. Maureen suggested that I should go up to em and ask them for to help em. Otherwise I'd regret it when they "go". However when Ireland AM celebrated Star Wars release for Christmas this year, I was ecstatic and feeling happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment