Wednesday 7 October 2015

Diary 7th October 2015

I rang Meteor, to find out if I were to be entitled to a free Upgrade. I got a text from them a few months ago saign that I might be. hehehe. I then was told that I am. So am so happy, that I'll be getting a new baby for Christmas for FREE. yipeeeeee

Just before heading to bed and doing my NSFW Video, I went to check the post, I received a letter from the Citizenship Section. I repeated to myself several times, that "it was too quick" a reply worryingly. So then I read the long letter. Bottomline, I have to wait 6 months for the Decision of the Minister of Justice And Equality. I'm kinda pissed off, but at the same time somewhat relieved that the decision making is to commence. So here's pray it will work out out. I had hoped that I would have the Naturalisation by February at the latest but it don't look like it. However as they say Never Say Never. God is Good. I had hoped that I could cast my vote in the General Election 2016. Lets hope and pray. ITs in God's hands now. Over to him. Remember God Is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment