Friday 30 October 2015

Diary 30th October 2015

Well what a day/night it turned out to be. hehheeh.

I was due to do the following plan:

AnPost
Outhouse
Cineworld(whichever occurs first)
SweatBox event.

I was due to get up for to get money out for the event thats on tonight ie SweatBox whereby I would be able to go in my Singlet. heehhe.

However I was tired, it didn't help when I went to bed too late. hahah. So I put each place off ie Cineworld which I didn't even look up the film times ahahha.

So then I said I'd get up for 10pm to go and go to the SweatBox event which I was kinda looking forward to it. The reason I say kinda, was I wasn't sure if you had to do the wrestling bit. ahhaha. Which I highly doubt it. So then I just hit the hay and continued on sleeping. Of which I highly regret in doing so by means of a dream more so nightmare.

Now what happened was previously my sis had told me something of which I'm obviously NOT gonna get into at all whatsoever. But it played out in my dream. Like it was real. I'm with her. There's some form of an argument or whatever. She thumbs a taxi down. I then wander where is he taking her. No reply. I express emotionally where the hell you gonna take her. He becomes increasingly moved, as well as my sis. I threatened the authorities on him, as he fails to let me know where he's bringing her. So then I bang my head on a "crumply" wall which has bits and pieces sticking out of the wall. It takes me to bang my head which in reality I have been doing for several months now, to tell me where he's taking her. She obviously becomes emotional.

So then I woke up worryingly as to what happened to my sis. So I rang my sis, and literally broke down on the phone. As I was so worried that the dream was a reality. Like it the dream in question occurred, on Sion Hill Rd., which is the turn from Grace Park Rd., So then my sis invited me more so recommended that I go up to her. Of which I did. I had my cuppa tea with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment