Saturday 24 October 2015

Diary 24th October - Noel Hughes' Birthday

Twas a very pleasant day today. heheheh.

It all started when I got up ready in time for to see the film Hotel Transylvania 2(Review here). Just after the film, a guy comes up to me and tells me that I dropped my Cineworld card. I was most grateful to him. hehehe. He told me handed it to the staff. Of which I retrieved it. He saved me €16 of which I would have to pay for to get a replacement.

So then I headed onto Tescos Take 2 to get a scratch card for Noel as its his birthday. He's 58 today of which I later learned. heheeh.

After that I came back home, I wrote Noel's card and stuck the scratch card in. heheeh.

Then I headed up onto my folks. It was my intention initially to pop into Ailish and Noel to drop the card in and then to my folks to drop up the boxes etc., However I had received a voicemail saying that Ailish and Noel would be celebrating inside with my folks. So I said I'd join em. We had a great time. Chatting and laughter. heeheh. Homeless people came up as AIlish asked how I got on. hahaah. Which I didn't mind, as Mom was against me, so I told lies to her, so Ailish was told the truth, I told em all how some Irish was against my American flag blankie. hehehe. I showed them my new Lumy phone. Then I learned of Danny LaRue who passed away in '09 of Prostate Cancer in his partner's hands Jack. Danny LaRue was the Panti aka Rory O' Neill in those days. heheeh. I was try8ing to explain to all a feature on my phone. And when they didn't understand, I got a fit of laughing. LIkewise just before i headed off, this is at like 1am, hahaah, I had asked Dad if his Hardware guy sells Watch Style batteries. And he asked for a number. Of which eventually I gave it. Then when I was getting ready, Dad got confused which light we had taken appart.

No comments:

Post a Comment