Tuesday 13 October 2015

Diary 13th October 2015

Well today was quite a day. haha

I did my usual errands I do on a Tuesday. hahaahah. hehehe.

My first port of call was to get my dosh before it closed. I was there struggling with my bike and the laundry AND my trousers(which kept falling due to my rapid weight loss - hahaah). I've noticed recently that I can't do anything with my right hand anymore. With a JO(jerkoff), nope won't do the work. Basically I have to use the left for everything, for JO's for walking my bike even carry bags etc.,

So moving on I then dropped the Laundry into Clean Freaks, which was quite unusual. By that I mean that the price is lower, and I got a text off them stating that there are "two items" and then the woman told me that it would be available on Friday, which is interesting. hahaah.

I then headed onto the bank did my business. Unusually I didn't have enough for to go and do my normal weekly bill payments. So I looked up what "robbed" my money. hahaah. It was actually Electric Ireland and Sky.

So then I moved onto my grocery weekly of SmallChanges. hahaah. I asked Peadar, why the taste of one of the TOmato Sauce was so "boring" or Bland. I knew about NO Added sugar or salt, but seriously? So he told me that its JUST tomatoes. Well the laugh I got. I paid about €2 or €3 for jst "friggin tomatoes" as I said on the way home. hahaha. It was priceless.

So while transferring files for my sis' visit, I took a shower. Then headed to my sis. On the way, I was looking for a Grater where I can grate cheese. hahaah. However the manners of a pig in Centra didn't have any. hahaha. So I arrived and we looked at TV. I brought up how come Maureen remembers that MEMORABLE day of when I had Mom, Dad and Maureen and of course my sis for a Cuppa and a Apple PIe or something. We sat around my table. Then my depression hit. And hence my place is NOT suitable for visitors anymore. Then the other day I was onto Maureen by means of a phonecall, and she told me of the dream. I can't for the life understand why she's so obsessed with that particular day. ahhaah. Then my sis asked when would I be going up to the folks. And I said I can't go up freely to Mom n Dad's as I'm no longer welcome to visit, but to FOOD, thats' all I get.

I was interested in finding out what party the current Dublin Lord's Mayor(ess) is ie Críona Ní Dhálaigh, I kinda knew she was a member of Sinn Féinn, however One thing I never expected thou that Sinn Féin's FOUNDER is Arthur Griffith. Where I know that name is that the avenue I was reared on ie the street is known as Griffith Ave., I was told that the avenue is named after Arthur Griffith. Now one asks, WHY??? like did he live there, or fight etc., etc.,

NEWS

It has been announced that Paul O'Connell, has been ruled out of teh Rugby World Cup. This is his last Rugby International. Ie he's retiring forcefully due to a string injury

A report of The MH17 flight from Kualampur that was shot down by a Buk missile, has concluded that it was indeed the Buk that shot down the plane when it was  flying over a no - fly zone in Dunesk, Ukraine.

Universal Social Charge - 13K Entry Threshold
The new rates are now 1% 3% 5.5%
Pension Payment €3pw
Christmas Bonus - 75%
Fuel Allowance 2.50 to 22.50
Free GP to Children Under 12yrs
Free PreSchool aged 3-5.5
Child Benefit increase €5 per child pm to €140...
Respite Grant fully restored to 1700
Stampy Duty Abolish replaced by a 12c charge per ATM Transaction
50c Cigs
Minimum to 9.15
Limit on the contactless Card going up to €30 from €15
9% VAT retained
600 Garda
2260 Teachers
Extr AMbulance Staff
A Cut to CGT Capital Gains Tax
Corp Tax reduced to 6.25%

No comments:

Post a Comment